Back to Hazing Normalcy..maybe

The rest of the weekend went by with a lot of questions from Arthit's parents and Kongpob flirting in front of them. This, of course, made Arthit flush as he was embarrassed in front of his parents to have such a conversation. Well, more of a moment really, but he didn't even want to think of what that meant.

Before they left the next day, Kongpob gave Preeda and Niran his parent's number so they could talk and coordinate babysitting between them. Fiat's parents were sad to have to leave their son again, but they both knew they had to for now. Kissing their baby on the head and handing him to Preeda, they had to fight with their emotions to walk out of the house while listening to their baby cry for them.

Kongpob drove them to his parent's house to park his car and pick up his bike, only seeing the house keeper during the exchange. His parents were usually out at this time, buying food for the coming week. They drove off again, this time heading to campus. Arthit was dropped off in the same place he had been picked up to avoid being found out. Kong couldn't resist planting a quick kiss on his boyfriend's lips and then drove away as Arthit geared up to yell at him again.

~~~~~~~~

Monday dawned and Arthit wasn't looking forward to going to class today. He had a bad feeling about today, but then he tried to brush it off as something to do with the previous weekend and telling his parents about Kongpob.

Walking to campus, he spotted his friends sitting and talking at a table in front of their class building. As soon as they noticed him approaching, they went silent. This made Arthit quirk a brow and slow his approach.

"What were you just talking about?" He asked, when he was finally level with the other hazers. They all shook their heads and immediately stood up.

"Nothing. Let's get to class or we will be late." Prem said, slinging his arm over Arthit's shoulder to pull him in the direction they needed to go.

"But.." he tried to ask again, but he was interrupted, this time by Bright.

"It is really nothing.. just talking about class." He said, shaking his head.

With a shrug, Arthit tried to push the alarm bells that were going off in his head to the back of his mind. He figured if it was important, they would tell him.

The next week went by without a problem. The few times Arthit saw Kongpob, the younger man would challenge him. Like the time they met after the initial basketball game for the freshy games. He knew Kongpob would win, but they both thought it would be fun to have a bet going about it.

Going to watch that game was a little nerve-wracking. But, of course, Kong and his team has been able to pull the win through. Arthit had barely been able to hold in his excitement in front of his friends.

Then the talent concert came up, he knew he couldn't attend alone or people would talk and ask questions that he didn't want to answer, so he tricked his friends into coming with.

When Kong began to sing the kiddy sing, Arthit had to shake his head. That wasn't what he expected. Then Kong introduced his next two songs and, on the last one, Arthit couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend, knowing the younger man was singing for him. He could hear his friends talking behind him, but he ignored them.

About half way through the song, the lights went out. This caused people to get out their phones and turn on the flash light. The darkness allowed Arthit to smile in pride at how well he was doing on that stage. Kongpob began to sing again but only for a minute before the lights came on again.

The song was almost over when he realized that he had been staring at Kongpob too long and looked around to make sure no one had noticed. When the song ended, he clapped along with everyone else.

He waited until Kongpob had answered the question about hazing before he left, telling his friends he would be back. He wanted to meet Kongpob back stage to congratulate him as soon as he got off stage. He knew Kongpob would win.

It took no time at all before Kong was back stage taking pictures with fans. When he spotted the older man lurking in the corner, he quickly excused himself and followed after the retreating man.

"Arthit. Wait up." He said, stopping the man in the middle of a deserted hall way. He made sure no one was around before facing him again. "I won."

"I know that. So what do you want?"

"I... I don't know yet, but when I do I will let you know."

"Oh, come on! I hate waiting, you know that."

"Yes, I do, but I want to use this favor for something good."

"Well, think about it fast. I don't want to wait for too long. By the way, why did you choose those 3 songs? I know you said that it was because they describe the 3 stages of love, but I'm sure there is another reason."

"Yes, there is another reason..." Before Kongpob could explain, Arthit looked startled and turned away from him.

He watched as Arthit left the hall just as two other students approached him. After finding out that they were from the student newspaper, he decided to stay and answer their questions.

He smiled when he answered their question about how he felt being the moon who got to stay with all the stars in the sky. His sun was worth so much more then all of the stars put together, but he refused to give their relationship away to these two people.

Walking away from the pair, he wondered if Arthit would visit tonight. He really hoped he would.

~~~~~~~~

The after party went well for the freshmen, Oak joking around as usual and Maprang being extra loud. M seemed quiet but when asked about it he admitted to being tired, so Kongpob shrugged it away.

By the time he returned to his room, Kongpob was very drunk. Closing his door, he staggered into his bathroom, barely avoiding running into the wall. He knew he needed to take a shower but he didn't feel like he could do so. He picked up his toothbrush and missed his mouth a few times as he tried to accomplish this small task.

After several attempts and failures, Kongpob felt a hand take his toothbrush away.

"Huh? Hey! Who?" He tried to ask, but when he turned and saw Arthit standing there, he smiled. "Hey, babe! Glad you came over!!"

"Why are you drunk?"

"Oh, I was so happy to win and for all this silliness to be over. And my friends were helping me celebrate my victory. If only they knew why I wanted to win so badly. Do I get a reward?" Kong asked with a wiggle of his eyebrows. Arthit shook his head in exasperation at his boyfriend. Kongpob assumed this meant the older man was saying no to him and it made him pout. "But why not? I need you! Please, P'Ai'oon?"

With a chuckle, Arthit grabbed Kong's hand and pulled him out of the bathroom. Pushing him onto the bed, he reached down and pulled his shirt up over his head. Tossing it aside, he watched Kongpob's eyes as the desire hit him. He loved watching when Kong's desire for him became apparent. His pupils got big and his breathing became labored.

With a knowing smirk, Arthit leaned forward, knowing that tonight was going to be fun. And Kong would probably not remember anything.