New Development

An hour later, after Kongpob had taken another shower and was placing food on his little table, there was the sound of keys in the door. A smile formed on his face as Arthit walked in and closed the door, locking it behind him.

"Hey, so what's up? You know we can't keep doing this." Arthit said, coming to sit in the chair Kongpob gestured to. He watched as Kong went some to sit in his own chair.

"First of all, as I said before, something has happened that you need to know. M came by here to talk to me earlier. When Mom and Fiat were still here. Mom had just arrived and he came in right behind her, so I didn't have the chance to block him from coming in." Kongpob explained.

"What?" Arthit leaned forward, clearly worried.

"Don't fret. He met mom and little Fiat, but, as mom doesn't even know who you are, she couldn't tell him anything anyway. I just thought you should know that he has seen Fiat and will probably recognize him if he sees our boy with you." This seemed to relax Arthit a little.

"Alright. Well, we will deal with this as we are able to. If he finds out about us, we will deal with it. I hate hiding our relationship, but this is just not the time to tell others. They will think I am treating you differently because of it." Arthit said, placing his hand on top of Kong's, which was sitting on the table. Kongpob smiled again, loving his show of affection.

"I understand. Let's eat. After our meal, I would like to video call Fiat with you. Don't worry, I will make sure no one else sees you, but you could at least be here to see him." Kongpob assured when he saw Arthit open his mouth to protest. Arthit shook his head but just smiled and began eating.

They ate in silence until they were finally done with their meal. Arthit cleaned up while Kong grabbed his phone to make sure his parents knew he would be video calling to see Fiat. He made sure to remind them that his partner would be on the call too, so no one was to be in the general area at the time of the call. There was agreement, so Kongpob made the call.

They had done this several times before, so Kongpob was the only one visible on the video until he saw his mother leave the room. He knew she had a baby camera fixed on Fiat that had no sound so that of anything happened, she could see and respond to it.

Their video calls usually only lasted about 10 minutes, so she would be back in the room at that point to get Fiat and her phone. This whole set up was based on trust, but Kongpob did trust his parents so he would hope they wouldn't betray that.

Kong saw that Arthit was done cleaning up, so he went ahead and pressed call, waiting for his mom to pick up. Two rings later, he was looking at his mother's face.

"Hello, Kong. Just give me a moment and I will set up the phone for Fiat to see." She immediately went about setting up the phone stand, so that Fiat could see who was on the phone, but not get to it to accidentally hang up. Then she left the room to get Fiat, entering again in less than a minute.

When Fiat saw who was on the phone after Kong's mom showed him, he was all smiles.

"Dada!!!" The boy was wiggling, obviously wanting to be put down, which she did right away. Picking up the baby monitor, she left the room.

"Okay, she is gone. You can come say hi to our baby." Kongpob quickly said, turning the phone a little to make room for Arthit. When he came into view, Fiat instantly began to talk and clap.

"Mama, susu, dada" he said, clearly excited about something. His parents smiled at seeing this. The video call went by quickly and without an issue. They didn't realize the time until Kong saw his mom come into the room. This made him quickly jerk the phone away, so Arthit wasn't in view.

"Mom, could you leave for just one minute, so my partner can say bye to Fiat, please? We didn't realize time was up." Kong asked knowing she would try to insist on staying in the room this time. Sure enough, she asked if she could just turn around to let them say bye, but Kongpob insisted stating "My partner can't talk to Fiat if you're in the room." She reluctantly agreed and stepped out.

"Fiat, mama and dada have to go now. But we will see you again soon. You be good for grandma susu. I love you, baby boy!" Arthit said and noticing that the boy was about to start crying. "Fiat, I know. It's okay. Bye bye." He ducked back out of the frame, not wanting to see his baby cry. Kong reached over to take his hand, seeing that his own eyes were beginning to tear up as well.

"Fiat, we love you. I will see you tomorrow, alright?" He had barely said this, when his mom walked back into the room. "Thank you, mom, for taking care of him while we are at school."

"I don't mind, it gives me something to do since you and your siblings are out of the house now. Plus once you and your partner graduate, I am sure I won't get to see Fiat as often. Speaking of, when will you both graduate. I know you have 4 more years, but what about them?" She asked, obviously wanting some clue about who his partner is. He looked over at Arthit with a questioning look. Arthit nodded after a second.

"They still have next year and their thesis to finish, so maybe 2 years. But don't worry about that, you will still get to see Fiat. We will make sure both families get the chance to visit with him often. I have to get off here now. Give Fiat a big kiss from me and his mama, please." Kongpob said and then hung up the call.

Turning to Arthit, he pulled him into his arms. He hated not having Fiat with them also, but he knew it was necessary until such time as they let others know about them at the very least. Kongpob thought he was ready to tell his parents about Arthit and about who he was. But he didn't want to do it without Arthit in agreement as well.

"I hate not having him here with us." Arthit voiced Kong's thoughts at that moment.

"I know. I really want to let everyone who needs to know about us and Fiat. Would you be willing to let them all know? Maybe just our families at first? I know you want to keep it from your friends and mine until after hazing, but we could be selective as to who knows when and how much they know." Kongpob tried to get an agreement from the older man, who kept quiet for several minutes.

"Alright. Let's set up a meeting with each of our families to inform them of us and the true situation." Arthit finally agreed and lifted his head to look Kongpob in the face. Nodding, Kong lowered his head to press a kiss to Arthit's lips. The kiss was meant to just be a peck, but they had both been deprived of each other for so long that it became deeper.

Kongpob let out a groan when Arthit ran his tongue along his lower lip. His own tongue slid out to play with his partner's. His hands left their place on the older man's back to move the shirt that was in the way up so he could touch his skin. Pulling back, Arthit panted as he looked at Kongpob. Raising one brow in question, he tilted his head toward the bed in suggestion. Kong smiled and reached down to pick him up, feeling the press of Arthit's excitement when he wrapped his legs around his waist.

After Kong dropped Arthit onto the bed, the rest of the night consisted of nothing but sounds and the other's name not caring if they disturbed the neighbor..