How will this one go?

Kong led Arthit to Fiat's room and stood at the door so he could watch him settle their precious little boy into his bed, tucking him in and place a kiss on his head. Arthit met Kongpob at the door to follow him to his room after he was assured Fiat wouldn't wake up. He stifled a yawn as they entered the room two doors down from Fiat's. He had just decided that he was too tired to take a shower tonight, when Kongpob spoke, holding out a bundle of clothes.

"Here. At least change into these. I can tell you are tired. Let's just get changed and go to sleep." Arthit smiled, taking the offered clothes and planting a kiss on Kongpob's cheek before going into the bathroom to change. That man always seemed to know what he was thinking before he said anything. It amazed him most of the time and annoyed him the rest.

Arthit dressed quickly, folding his clothes and carrying them out of the bathroom to set them in a chair he had noticed near the door. Kong was already laying in the large need, dressed in his usual white shirt. Arthit walked around to the other side and climbed under the covers, scooting over so he could lay his head on Kongpob's chest.

"Good night, P'Arthit."

"Good night, Kong."

With that, they both feel asleep, content that things worked out today.

~~~~~~~~

The next morning Arthit woke to the sound of Fiat giggling. He smiled, loving the sound as it drifted down the hall and through the open bedroom door. Getting up out of the bed, he walked out the door and down the hall. Learning on the nursery for, he smiled at the sight in front of him. His boyfriend was laying on the floor with Fiat playing with two stuffed animals. At the moment it looked like Kongpob's bear was attacking the little boy, which was making him giggle.

"What's going on here?" Arthit asked making Kongpob look up with a smile

"Mr. Huggles is eating Fiat's tummy." Kong said.

"No no no." Fiat was shaking his head as he pushed the teddy bear away from him.

"Okay, I will stop. Are you ready to go eat breakfast?" Kongpob asked the boy, who immediately nodded and dropped the stuffed rabbit to reach for Arthit. With a smile, Arthit swing him up into his arms and followed Kongpob down to the dining room. Hom and Kerkkai were waiting for them with the table already set. After greetings were exchanged, they all say and began eating.

"What time are you heading over to N'Arthit's parent's house?" Hom asked, leaning over to clean up some food Fiat had thrown.

"Around 9, I think is what we said, right?" Kongpob answered then turned to Arthit for confirmation.

"It will take about 45 minutes to get there from here and I told them we would be there by 10, so 9 is about right." Arthit replied with a nod after swallowing his food.

"I will get a bag ready for Fiat for your trip." Hom said, finishing her breakfast and standing up.

As Arthit went to clean up Fiat's mess, Kongpob turned to his dad.

"Dad, is my car still in the garage?" He asked, putting his utensils down and standing up. His dad nodded and pointed at the key rack that was near the front door, which could be seen through the open kitchen door.

Looking up at the clock, Kongpob noticed that it was 20 minutes until 9, so they would have just enough time to get a short shower and get dressed.

"Arthit, we need to go take a shower and get dressed. It is almost time to leave. Dad, could you finish getting Fiat cleaned up and dressed?" He asked as he tried to usher Arthit out the door. He waited long enough for his dad to nod before following his boyfriend to their room.

After they showered, Kongpob handed Arthit his bag so he could pick out some clothes. Kongpob grabbed clothes from his closet to dress and then grabbed the bag he had packed at his dorm. He watched as Arthit also picked up his bag with everything back inside it before they both left the room.

They met up with Kong's parents at the front door. Fiat was dressed and his bag was handed over to Kongpob while Arthit took the little boy. Fiat was jabbering away at his mama, telling him his story. Arthit was smiling at him and nodding.

"Have a safe trip." Hom said as the little family left.

~~~~~~~~

After getting Fiat into his car seat in the back of Kongpob's car, they set off for Arthit's parent's house. The journey was filled with Fiat's babbling in the back seat. It was a very soothing sound to his parents in the front who hadn't been able to spend time with him for such a long time especially with the other present. At one point Kong reached over with one hand and grabbed Arthit's hand. The older man gripped his hand as if he was starving for the affection.

They finally made it to their destination just before 10. Arthit went to get a quiet Fiat out of his car seat while Kongpob grabbed their bags.

They walked right into the 2 story house in front of them. The first room was a hallway with 3 doors along it. Kong stopped outside the door Arthit motioned toward on the right side of the hall. Arthit took a deep breath before opening the door and walking into the room. He left the door a little open just as Kongpob had so Kong heard when Arthit's mom greeted her son and grandson.

"Hey, son. How are classes going? Also, when are you going to introduce your girlfriend? We already love little Fiat, so we want to meet the person who helped bring him into our lives." Arthit's father inquired. Fiat was now sitting in his grandma's lap on the sofa next to his grandpa.

"Well, about that. I have brought my partner with me. But before I bring them in, I need to tell you some thing." Arthit took a deep breath before continuing. "I had Fiat, not my partner." He watched the confusion run across his parents face. "Now, before you ask any questions, I know this seems impossible, but let me explain after I introduce my partner." He turned toward the door. "Kongpob, you can come in now."

When Kong entered, Arthit's mom let out a small gasp. Turning back to his mom, Arthit put up a hand.

"I know this is not what you expected, but as I said, please wait before you ask any questions." Reaching over, Arthit took ahold of Kongpob's hand. Kong could tell he needed this for support, so he gripped the hand a little harder.

With a smile, Arthit continued. "I know it seems impossible but I really did have Fiat myself. Kongpob and I meet at Siam mall..." Arthit began their story.