The Stunning Truth

Arthit's last words took a moment to sink in, but when they did, Prem's jaw dropped. Arthit almost broke out into fits of laughter, but was able to contain himself. He and Kongpob both watched as the large man began sputtering and then finally stopped.

"Wait, there is no way I heard that right. You're a guy, there is no way you could carry a child on your own. You have to be pranking me." Prem stopped talking when he saw Arthit shake his head.

"I am not joking. I really did carry him. Trust me, finding out I was expecting a baby was the weirdest thing ever. But after it was explained to me and I was shown pictures of the baby, I just kind of had to accepted it. Would you like to know how it's possible? Or do you just want to leave it for your imagination to figure out?"

"No. Please, tell me." Prem seemed to have calmed down by now, so Arthit nodded and began to explain. His friend was silent for the entire explanation, his expression changing from confusion to surprise and finally to realization. When Arthit was done talking, Prem took a moment to process this new information about one of his friends.

"Wow. Umm.. well. That would be very.. hard to adjust to when you have grown up thinking differently. So, how did this..." He gestured to Kongpob and then Arthit "... Begin? How long has it been going on? You might have already told me, but I am trying to process everything so repeat it for me." Arthit laughed.

"Well, we have been together for about 3 years. 2 years and 10 months to be more exact. We met at Siam mall right after I had finished my interview for the engineering faculty. I had some extra time before I had to go home, so I went to the mall to do a few things. Neither of us were paying attention as we were on our phones." Arthit smiled, looking over at Kongpob.

"He ended up making me drop my phone and breaking the screen. He felt bad for it so offered to pay to get it fixed. I refused but when he kept insisting, I asked for his number as his way of paying me back instead." Kong took over telling their story. "He then said he was going to eat lunch and asked if I wanted to go with. I said yes. We started dating a few months later."

During the whole story, Prem had been watching the interaction between the two men. He saw how Arthit looked at the freshman and could see the same love coming from Kongpob. He was glad to see that his friend was happy.

"Well, now that I know how this came about and how Fiat is alive, what are we going to do about the others? Are you still wanting to keep this a secret?" Prem asked, but before Arthit could answer Kongpob spoke up.

"By the way, how did you know about us? Did someone tell you or did you see something?"

Prem smiled "I saw something, yes. You both were too busy with.. each other to notice me that day at the mall. But don't worry, I won't say anything to anyone until you are both ready. Which is why I needed to talk to Arthit. The others are starting to catch on to the fact that something is going on with you, Arthit. They don't have confirmation or a suspect, but Fiat confused them. They have been scheming to find a way to get you to give your secret away."

"Oh. Well, do they have a plan yet on how they are going to do it? I noticed them talking the other day and you all stopped when I got close. What was that about?" Arthit asked, leaving back again.

"Not so much as an idea for a plan, but you never know when Bright will do something without telling us."

"Do they have any clue about Kongpob?" Arthit asked, glancing at his boyfriend.

"So far, no. They have been talking about Fiat though, so it won't take them long to realize that his last name is familiar." Prem looked between the two again. Before anyone could say anything else, Prem phone made a noise. He picked it up and read the message before replying and putting it back down. "That was Bright. He wants to meet up with me about you. So what's the verdict? Do I try to delay this getting out longer or just let it happen?"

Kongpob smiled at Arthit when he looked in his direction. He understood that he wanted to keep it quiet until after hazing, but he didn't think it would be possible now that the other hazers were catching on. "Whatever you choose, I will help." Kongpob finally said.

"Okay. Try to delay them for a few days and then we will find a way to tell them. I don't want anyone else to know besides our friends though." Arthit was clenching his hands together as he said this, so Kong picked up one of them to help calm him. Prem saw this, but decided not to say anything. So he just nodded and stood up to leave.

The remaining pair sat in their seats quietly for several minutes, still holding hands. Arthit sat thinking about how his friends would react to the news while Kongpob watched his partner. He wanted to make him feel better but in this case he really didn't know how. He had already assured the older man of his continued presence no matter what, but he didn't think that would help in this case.

"Alright. So, how do you want to do this? However you want to tell them, I will support it and help where I can." Kong finally said, squeezing Arthit's hand. Arthit was silent for several more minutes before finally speaking.

"I do have an idea, but your friends might find out, too. Is that alright?" Kongpob immediately smiled. He wasn't concerned about his friends at all. Not because he thought they would all support him, but because his best friend already knew who he was dating and Kong cared more for Arthit and Fiat then people he had just need a month or so before. He thought Tew and Wad would have no issue, as they seemed... different, too. He didn't know how he knew that, but that wasn't important.

"What did you have in mind?"

********

The next few days came and went with almost no drama. Hazing was mostly back to normal with Arthit barking orders and the freshmen grumbling, but complying anyway.

The flag capturing day was just around the corner and Kongpob and Arthit had their plan in place to tell Arthit's friends. It was going to be fun. First, they needed one thing.

********

A/N: oh my gosh, guys!! Look at this! I am so surprised!! Thank you for this!