Freak Out Fest

The table was silent after Kongpob and Arthit finished the story. Their drinks had arrived and had been placed in front of them. M and Prem were looking around at the others, clearly enjoying the facial expressions of their friends. There had been a few things in that story they hadn't known, so they were also trying to process it as they watched the hazer group come to terms with the fact that Arthit had a baby but none of them knew about it. Some of the freshman group were also working through this new information about their new friend. Several jaws were on the floor, but then there were also some who looked angry and one who had no expression at all. Tutah was just sitting there with a small smile on his face.

"Tutah, aren't you surprised? You don't seem to be." Arthit asked slowly, clearly confused. He was bouncing his son on his leg to keep the boy occupied. Tutah shook his head.

"Actually, I knew." Arthit stopped bouncing to stare at his friend. "Yes. I knew most of the time you were pregnant. I figured it out that day you ran to the bathroom right after we had arrived. I followed you to the bathroom to make sure you were alright and heard you getting sick. At first, I didn't connect the dots, but as time went on, I realized you had the same symptoms as my aunt and cousin when they were expecting." He explained.

"But.. how did you go from me being sick to me expecting a baby. I am a man. I mean, my condition is rare, so it's not like..." Arthit trailed off when Tutah started to shake his head.

"You are correct that it is rare, but it just so happens that my cousin I mentioned, is also male. He has the same thing you have in terms of development. It is a coincidence that I know two with the same rare condition, but it helped me realize what was going on with you." The queer man shrugged. Arthit took a moment to absorb this.

"Good. I'm glad that someone knew what he was going through so he could be watched." Kongpob said, nodding at Tutah in thanks.

"Once I realized what was happening, I did keep an eye on you to make sure you were alright through out the whole pregnancy. When I noticed you were getting slower and grew tired easier, I made the excuse that I needed to stop where ever we were for some silly reason or another. Do you remember, Arthit?" Arthit nodded and then laughed as he remembered the many different and seemingly stupid reasons Tutah had given to stop walking and sit down. He had just been grateful for the moments of rest that he hadn't thought anything of it.

"How did I not realize what you were doing? Now that I think about it, it was so obvious."

"You were doing your best to keep your little one a secret. And you did a pretty good job of it on your own. Baggy clothes, cravings excuses, and anytime you had to leave quickly, your excuses were varied and very believable. Obviously, I didn't tell anyone about what I knew. And I didn't know who you were dating at that time. I did kind of figure that out after you had this guy run the 54 laps." Arthit looked at Tutah in confusion. "I saw that smirk on your face when you ordered the other freshmen to not look at 0062."

At this Arthit's face began turning red and Kongpob smiled widely. He hadn't seen that expression, but he knew what that smile would look like. Arthit was possessive of him. He loved when that happened.

"So, M, you didn't know about this until recently? Didn't Kongpob start acting differently after he began dating P'Arthit?" Tew asked.

"I mean, not really. But then he has always been pretty chill during surprising moments. I mean, you all saw how he... Wait!" M turned to Kongpob. "When we were in the hall the first day. You challenged P'Arthit and said you would make him your wife. Why would you do that if you wanted to keep your relationship a secret? I mean, from what I can see, you have already done that." This made Kongpob smile and look at Arthit. When the older man opened his mouth, Kong put his hand on his leg.

"We had talked about hazing and how we were going to keep us from everyone. We had agreed that I wouldn't cause trouble so the other hazers wouldn't ask about me, but he didn't tell me what would happen so I was very upset at finding out about our first task. Seeing that everyone else was upset, I had to stand up and say something. I tried to make it look like just a freshman challenging a senior. I think I did a pretty good job. No one has said anything about it except to praise me. And trust me, that got me in a lot more trouble than you saw." Arthit had been taking a drink and this statement caused him to begin chocking. Kong pat him on the back as he smiled, knowing what he had done.

"Woah! What kind of trouble?" Bright piped in with a smirk.

"That is none of your business." Arthit cut in before Kongpob could answer.

"Right. Not something we should talk about in public." Kongpob added, then bit his lower lip. This made Arthit close his eyes and several of their friends laugh. They could all see that this was how the two were normally to each other as that was the kind of thing Kong would have said during a hazing meeting.

"Alright, it's great to know all this, but what do you expect to happen now? Hazing isn't quite over yet." Oak asked, still looking a little confused.

"Well, we just wanted to let you know because my friends had begun to get suspicious. And we figured, might as well let both set of friends know just in case something comes up. I mean, our parents now know, so we will probably meet up with them more often with Fiat. If one of you see us while we are out together, we didn't want it to cause an issue." Arthit said and Kongpob nodded.

"And as I stated before, nothing that was said or seen here is to be shared with anyone else. We will let everyone know when we are completely ready." Kong repeated, then looked at the hazers. Each nodded their agreement to this statement.

"But I want to know how this will effect hazing." Knott asked, then looked toward the freshmen. "This doesn't mean we will be easy on you. Or you." He added, looking at Kongpob, who smiled.

"I don't expect it to change anything at all. I will try not to present myself for anything but if I should do so, treat me just as before. Arthit didn't treat me any differently during the time you didn't know about this, so..." Kongpob shrugged, allowing the sentence to trail off. In the brief moment of silence, Fiat made his presence known by babbling loudly and bang his little hands on the table. This caused everyone to laugh at the little boys antics.

"You know, Fiat is really cute! I can see both of you in his features. He has Kong's nose and P'Arthit's face shape." Maprang observed. Prae nodded.

"You two made a beautiful baby." Prae added, with a smirk. Prem burst out laughing at this as Arthit's face began turning red again, then went silent suddenly. When everyone turned toward him in question, Prem bit his lip before answering the unspoken question.

"I agree, but my question is; will you be able to avoid having another one before both of you graduate? I mean, with all the flirting and suggestive language from 0062, I'm surprised you aren't telling us that there will be another baby soon."

Kongpob shook his head. "Don't worry, we are more careful now then we were before." He glanced over at his partner just in time to see him frown, his eyebrows knitting together. "Arthit, what's wrong?"

Arthit looked up and smiled. "Nothing, just thinking."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am going on a little vacation, so I don't know if I will be writing anything during that time, but as soon as I get back, I will get to the next chapter.