Couples

Kongpob and Arthit watched as people exited two of the theaters half an hour later. Fiat was happily sitting in his stroller playing with one of his toys from the diaper bag.

All of a sudden, Arthit spotted someone in the crowd he knew.

"Bright!" He yelled to get the man's attention.

Bright turned at this, searching for the source of the voice. His companion did too, when his hand was tugged on to stop him from continuing. Bright spotted the two sitting on the bench and turned to talk to his date before heading in their direction.

As the two made their way over, Arthit and Kongpob realized who Bright's date was.

"M?" Kongpob asked as they came to stand in front of them, "Wait, you said you were on a date, but..." He trailed off staring at the two standing in front of him, still holding hands. His eyebrows rose as he came to the correct conclusion.

M smiled. "Yes. And yes."

Kongpob slowly smiled. "So when did this start? And what about May?"

"Well, to be honest, I thought I liked May for the longest time, but when we started to get to know the seniors... I guess, things weren't as they seemed. I mean, come on. You can't say anything about us. You have a family with our head hazer. Are you going to mess with me about...?" M exclaimed, motioning between himself and Bright.

"No. Of course not. I'm assuming you're happy? And that's what matters."

M nodded. "I mean, we just started dating a few weeks after you told us about you two. I am kind of happy that you know now. But please, don't tell anyone yet. We aren't quite ready for others to know. I mean, you two were a secret for almost 3 years, so..." M seemed to be heading into panic mode.

"Hey, calm down. You don't have to worry about us saying anything. We are probably the safest people to know about you two." Kong said, thinking of another secret couple they knew about.

Arthit and Bright had been watching them talk, but at this point Bright interrupted.

"We should get going, we have plans. Glad to see you two out and about with your son. If I assume right, you haven't done that before." Bright began pulling M away from them as Arthit shook his head in answer.

"We will see you at school." Kongpob said as the two headed out of the theater, waving.

"Well, that was unexpected." Arthit said before standing up. The theater they were waiting for was emptying now. Kongpob stood just as the last person exited and a staff member entered, he assumed, to clean up anything left behind. Only five minutes later, the staff member exited and waved them inside.

They found a spot with a stroller dock next to two seats and got settled. As they had just eaten, neither thought about any snacks or drinks, so they just waited, trying to keep Fiat entertained as they waited for others to join. After 10 minutes, the lights started to dim as their movie began.

No one else had entered, so they were alone in the theater. This meant they didn't have to worry about Fiat making too much noise.

They didn't need to worry about it though, as Fiat seemed very entertained with the movie, paying a unusual amount of attention to the screen for a 19 month old child. They took this opportunity to hold hands and Arthit laid his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. By the end of the movie, Arthit was crying.

He normally wouldn't be even with the sad ending. But, of course, his hormones were working in over drive.

The lights came back on and Arthit quickly tried to fix the mess on his face. Kong smiled at seeing this, but didn't say anything. He just went to get Fiat's seat laid down as the boy had fallen asleep at some point during the movie.