"Well I wouldn't want to leave a beautiful lady lying on the ground now would I," Cedric said letting go of my hand.

This caused me to blush turning around to face Fred so that Cedric didn't see. I looked at Fred who rolled his eyes.

"And what's your problem Weasley?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"You're really gonna fall for pretty boy Diggory's charm?" asked Fred getting off the ground.

"Oh knock it off Fred," I said rolling my eyes and pushing him.

We all started walking toward the tents so that we could find the one we would be staying in. We had to walk for a little while but soon the Diggory's split from us and we found our tent. From the outside it looked like a small normal size but it was enchanted so it was huge on the inside. I looked around at the tent in ahh, magic never ceased to amaze me.

"Boys, you're the room on the right. Girl, to the left," said Mr. Weasley.

Ginny, Hermione, and I walked into our room to put our stuff away. I quickly changed into the Ireland T-shirt the twins had given me to wear. After I was changed I walked out into the main area of the tent.

"Mallorie, can you please paint our faces?" asked the twins.

"I guess come sit," I said patting the spot next to me in the couch.

George sat down first with a grin on his face.

"Okay, what kind of design do you want?" I asked looking at the paint he gave me.

"I want my whole face white with a big shamrock on it," he said.

I grabbed one if the makeup sponges that came with the face painting kit and started to put white paint all over his face. I then put a large shamrock in the middle of his face. Fred wanted something simple, only a half white half green square on each cheek. We had a little time left so I decided to put a shamrock on my cheek.

We had finally gotten to our seats. It felt like we had been walking forever. Ron had been complaining the whole way up about how far of a walk it was. I was standing in between Fred and George. They were so excited for the game and were screaming like lunatics.

The game has finally ended and we were back in the tent. Ireland ended up winning even though Bulgarias Victor Krum had caught the snitch. The twins were dancing and singing around the tent in excitement while Ron was sulking. There were some explosion going on outside from people celebrating.

"Well it sounds like the Irish are celebrating!" said George.

Mr.Weasley came bursting into the tent, "Its not the Irish, we have to go!"

I got up off the couch fast and followed everyone outside of the tent. I looked around quickly seeing people screaming and fires everywhere.

"Fred, George you're in charge of you sister and Mallorie. You three stick together," said Arthur pointing to Hermione, Harry, and Ron, "Head to the woods, back to the port key!"

I grabbed Fred and Ginny's hand while George grabbed Ginny's other had. We started running toward the woods with the trio right behind us. I wasn't pay attention to anything around me, I was just focused on running. We arrived at the woods and I finally took in my surrounding.

"Where are Harry, Hermione, and Ron?!" I asked slowly starting to freak out.

"I don't know but we have to go," said Fred pulling me by my hand that he had yet to let go of.

We ran to the port key and quickly started spinning through the air before landing on the ground by the burrow. We all quickly got up running toward the house.

"What on earth," said Mrs. Weasley as she walked over from the sink, "What are you kids doing back? Where is your father and the others?"

George told her everything that had happened and we were now sitting at the table waiting for everyone to get back. We don't even know if they're okay.

"Here, drink some tea," said Molly, "It will help calm the nerves."

I started to reach for the tea felling my hand stay in its place. I looked over and noticed I was still holding Fred's hand. Fred noticed my stare and gave me a small smile while squeezing my hand and letting it go.

Several hours went by before we heard a pop come from outside of the burrow. None of us moved from the table as Molly quickly went to the door. I hoped everyone had made it back okay. Soon everyone who was left at the Quidditch World Cup came through the door. I felt relief wash over my body and let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

"What happened to you three?! Why didn't you come back with the others?" Molly said with a worried tone hugging the trio.

Harry told us the story about everything that he saw after they parted from us. We all spent the rest of the night together just talking. Soon the twins and I went up to bed and laid down.

George had long fallen asleep over in his bed. I had heard him snoring for the past hour. I couldn't sleep and kept tossing and turning on Fred's bed. Whenever I stayed at the Weasley we always took turns two of us sleeping in the bed and the other sleeping on the floor.

"Fred," I asked hoping he was still awake.

"Yeah," he said in a hushed tone.

"Do you think everything is going to be alright?" I asked trying to choke down the tears that were threatening to come out.

Fred sat up from the floor and looked at me with a concerned face. This caused a few tears to slip out.

"I don't know," Fred said while whipping the tears from my eyes, "But I do know we'll all stick together no matter what happens."

"Will you come up here and lay with me for the night?" I asked letting a few more tears slip.

Fred nodded his head before standing up from the ground. I scooted over as far as I could laying on my side to give Fred some room. Fred laid down on his back wrapping his arm me and I laid my head on his chest. Fred played with my hair as I closed my eyes slowly differing off to sleep feeling him breathe slow breaths under me.