Chapter5

Tris POV
Time skip to Monday
It's the first day of my job as a tattoo artist. Im actually very excited,i lye awake in Tobias's bed. I look over and he's still asleep, the clock reads 5:46 and we don't go to work until 7:00. I decide to wake Tobias up, the funny way. I grab a pillow and hit him repeatedly"TOBIAS-WAKE-UP"! I yell in between hits. Once he's awake he doesn't look very happy like not at all. "Beatrice!" He yells. Oh no he didn't just call me that! That earns him another hit, harder."Never call me that again! It's Tris!" I yell, he just laughs."We should get ready for work". Tobias says."Okay". I say and grab some clothes, a red tank top that shows my tattoo, black leather jacket, dark grey skinny jeans, and black combat boots I change and go into the kitchen. Tobias is all ready and gives me a muffin we eat and by the time we finish its 6:45 we walk out the door and head our separate ways I kiss him he kisses back I pull away before it gets into a make out session and wave goodbye. Once I'm at the parlor I see Tori she comes up to me and hugs me I huge back."Oh tris it's great to have you work here,hardly anyone works here"! Tori says and smiles widely."thanks, I really like it here it's like the center of everything and the music is always loud, I like loud". I say and we both laugh.I put my jacket and wallet away in my cubby thing.Then Tori leads me to the back room."Ok so before you can tattoo on a real human, you need to practice on a dummy".tori says I nod and practice I do one of a heart,unicorn,butterfly,the amity tree,and then a tiger.I look at the time it's 12:30 time for lunch! I walk out with Tori we make small talk and then I go to my table with my friends."Hey tris".Uriah says with a mouthful of dauntless cake.i wave and get my food, sandwiches dauntless cake and apple juice. I eat and when I'm done I throw out my tray and kiss Tobias goodbye."I can't wait until we work together". Tobias says I laugh."me to see you later, love you". I walk away to work."tris this is really fantastic work". Tori says looking at my work."thanks i try". I say smiling."You are definitely ready to do a actual person". Tori says and looks into my eyes.i only nod. the a customer walks in, only I can't tell who it is. when the person walks in I see its Tobias."Hello sir what can I do for you?" I ask and laugh."I'd like a tattoo across my heat that says 4+6". Tobias says and sits down I laugh."Interesting what does it mean?" I ask playing dumb."Well Four is my name and Six is my girlfriend"."Oh she's a lucky girl".i say and do his tattoo across his heart.Im not trying to brag,but I did awesome! "Thanks tris". Tobias says."No problem baby".i says and kiss him.He leaves and says"see you at home". I smile and nod. I wait for about 15 minutes and Eric walks in. "Hello tris,I would like a tattoo on my wrist that is a hawk".Eric says to me. And takes a seat."Ok that's cool, why a hawk?" I ask/state."Well first Hawks are strong like me,second I like the idea". I nod and finish up his tattoo. it takes maybe 2-3 minutes he thanks me and leaves.its been like a hour and nothing has happened! I thought it would be busy for a tattoo parlor.Like in cue peter, drew,and molly come in great first day and I get them."Hey tris I would like a knife tattoo on my shoulder".Drew says.I nod."I would like the dauntless flame on my arm".molly says I nod again."And I would like my name tattooed on my knuckles".Peter says,and yet I nod again.I do drew's easily, Molly's has a little harder but it came out good,peters was a challenge it was really hard but when I finished it looked nice."Thanks bye".molly says then they leave. Weird they were nice.its 9:00 now and time to head home.i walk to Tobias's house,but head footsteps behind me I speed up, so do the steps I start running with the footsteps not far behind! I turn around but no ones there I run as fast as I can,until I get home.The footsteps gone,good."Beatrice".someone says."Who are you,what do you want"? The figure gets closer I open the door and slam it shut and lock it.I look up to a worried tobias."Tris you ok?" Tobias asks."I dunno someone was following me I got scared and ran".i says still a little spooked."Oh, that is pretty creepy I'm glad your safe here".tobias says.i nod."Can we go to bed I really need to sleep this off".Tobias nods we go into his room he locks the door,so we can be safe. I slip out of my clothes,and into one of Tobias's shirts since he only sleeps in boxers he jus takes off his clothes.i climb into bed with Tobias."Goodnight baby I'll keep you safe". Tobias says."Thanks goodnight love".i say and we fall asleep.