Chapter 3tris

AN: that Authors Note counted as chapter 35, just to be clear. 🤘🏽🌚

Tris POV
Me, Tobias, and Shai are currently walking around Factionless. I can't see many familiar faces. Tobias puts his arm around me." So about that baby boy." He says jokingly. I groan and roll my eyes. He laughs." Mommy hold me." Shai says holding her arms up. I pick her up and she smiles." Thanks mom." She says. I kiss her." You're welcome." I say. I see Molly." Tobias. Can we turn around now?" I ask. He looks at Molly." Sure babe." We start walking back." Tris!" I hear someone yell. I turn around. I can't see anyone who would be yelling. I shrug it off." Tris!" I hear again. This time Tobias turns around. He stares at me." Tris Prior!" Another yell. I give Shai to Tobias." I'll be back." I run off. I search for someone who would know my name. Molly is talking to someone. So it's not her. I look everywhere." Tris!" I hear once more. My eyes land on a tall man with lots of tattoos and piercings." Eric?" I ask. He walks towards me. I reach for a gun but I remember I don't have one." Leave me alone Eric." I back up. I run back to Tobias." Come on." I say. Tobias looks confused but doesn't ask questions. He runs upstairs with me. He's being careful not to drop Shai. I see Evelyn. She gives me a weird look." Tris is everything alright?" She asks." What the hell is Eric doing here?!" I shout at her." Eric?" She questions. I nod. Tobias puts his hand on my shoulder." Oh. Him. We all call him TP." She laughs." TP?" I ask." Tattoos, piercings." She clarifies." Why is he here?" Tobias asks." He helps out once in a while. Not a huge deal." She shrugs. I go back to our room. Tobias follows me." Tobias." Evelyn says." I'm not Tobias to you Evelyn. I'm Four." He says and walks into our room. He puts Shai down and slams the door." Are you okay Tobi?" I ask. He sighs." You always make me feel better." He kisses me. I kiss back. Shai laughs." Mommy you kissed daddy." She laughs. Tobias sits next to me on the bed. He lays his head on my shoulder. I kiss his head and gently brush my fingers on his back. He sighs." I can't forgive her Tris." He says." She left me to die with that monster." He starts to cry." Shh Tobias it's okay." I hold his head. He cried louder." I'm just like him Tris." He puts his head in my lap." Tobias Eaton. You are not like him. You are so kind and loving and strong. You could never be Marcus." I raise his head up to mine. He nods and hugs me." I cry too much for a guy." He laughs." I think it's sweet. You have so much emotion." I say laying down, he lays down with me. I hear Shai getting into her bed. Tobias lays on me." I love you Tris." He says." I love you Tobias." I say." I love you mommy and daddy!" Shai shouts." I love you too Shai." Me and Tobias say in sync. I smile. Everything is going to be okay.