Chapter 15

AN: I honestly don't know what that pic is I just thought it was funny.
______________________
Tris POV 4 months pregnant
It's been 4 months 4 fricking months with this stomach thing why can't it just pop out.Tobias has been really busy with work so I like barely see him, but today he's talking a couple hours off work to see the gender of the baby. "Tris what are you doing?"Tobias asks waving his hand in my face, I guess I was starting to stair."Oh nothing I'm just thinking about the baby." I say getting up. Tobias makes breakfast in the kitchen while I get dressed, I get a black shirt and black jeans. As soon as I get into the kitchen Tobias is eating toast and drinking coffee I look around ok so none for me whatever. I look at Tobias he looks up then back down, I roll my eyes. Well that was polite, god what did I do? I sit on the couch I wasn't that hungry anyway I sit and play with my phone it's at like 3% though. I get an idea, I'll send a text to Tobias maybe then he will talk to me.
Hey what up- Tris
What do u want- Tobias
God wut did I do- Tris
y is it always about u- Tobias
I'm just trying to help u!-Tris
I don't want help- Tobias
Fine then I'll find out wut the baby is myself- Tris
So what go ahead id rather go to work anyway- Tobias
I'm going to Christina's at least she cares-Tris
Fine bye Felica- Tobias
Wut the hell-Tris
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!-Tobias
Omfg is u serious-Tris
Yea I'm awesome- Tobias
So we're good- tris
Ya btw look up-Tobias
Ok-Tris
I look up and see Tobias with Dauntless cake I smile and Tobias gives me some I eat it and we talk about Baby stuff. Wow I'm 17 cool it feels different but in the same way nothing has changed at least I'm closer to 18 like Tobias. "Tris I'm sorry I made you mad and sad I love you I really do want to know what the baby is." Tobias says stroking my hair. "It's ok, I love you to I'm not upset anymore I'm glad you want to know what the baby is." I say kissing his nose he kisses my head I smile. "Don't tell the others it's my birthday I don't want Chris and Marlene and Shauna and even Uriah to freak and make me do stuff." I add sitting on his lap he nods and hugs me."Ok. We should go to the infirmary there open now." Tobias says setting me back up on my feet but he goes up with me I get my converse on which was kinda hard with my tummy in the way but I still tied them up anyway. Tobias takes my hand and we head to the infirmary. Once we're there we check in and the nurse named Misty gets us into a room. She's beautiful, she's about 5'6 black silky hair that goes down to her shoulders and she has a tight waist with skinny thighs. Much more prettier than me, someone Tobias should be with instead of me. We get to a room and she tells me to lay down I do and she lifts up my shirt and puts the goo stuff on my tummy which is cold as hell, then she puts the doctor stick thing on me and I see a baby pop up on the screen I smile and think that's my baby inn their its so little and cute! Misty smiles to and Tobias walks up and holds my hand, Misty says she'll be back soon and she'll leave us to our things. I put my hand on the screen and touch the baby. I start crying that's my baby my little baby. "Tris that's our baby isn't it beautiful, I love you so much your amazing to do this for our baby and me." Tobias says putting his hand on my tummy and kissing me. "Tobias I'm scared, what if I'm not a good mom, or you will leave me?" I ask to Tobias not taking my eyes off the screen. Tobias pulls my head to his and says."Tris, your gonna be a perfect mom, I'll never ever in a million years leave you I love you I always have and I always will." I kiss him and the baby kicks as soon and Tobias moves his hand on the center of my stomach, it know that's daddy. Suddenly Misty comes in and smiles widely."Wanna know what your baby is?!" She says happily. I nod and Tobias grabs my hand and squeezes it I squeeze back for luck. "Congratulations the baby is a girl!" Misty says I smile and feel like the happiest person in the world! "A girl that means Shailene!"I say and kiss Tobias's cheek. Tobias looks relieved and has the stupidest grin on his face that I love. Shailene, I love it Shai for short I can dress her up for prom, I can teach her about makeup and we can talk about boys it's gonna be great. "I'll leave you to it then congrats again." Misty says walking out, Tobias kisses me on the head I smile he's happy I can tell.
Tobias POV
A girl it's a girl not just any girl my girl! And not girl Shailene not even that Shai and she's my baby. Wait she can't date until she's at least 30, but if it was a boy he could date at 7 she's gonna be so beautiful just like her mom I love them both so much like more than anything in this entire world.