Chapter 21

AN: that pic is Tris's wedding dress 😝 listen to Animal by Neon Trees💜💙

Time skip to January 17th,Tris and Tobias's night before their wedding.

Tris POV
Tomorrow is the big day. I'm so nervous. What if my family comes, what if they don't come?! I got my dress. It's strapless, flowing bottom the top is sparkly its white, with white wedges that I can barley walk in. I can't be with Tobias tonight it's bad luck. Shai is gonna be a flower girl, Shauna is gonna carry her. "Tris since tonight is your last night of freedom. And the boys are doing the bachelor party thing, we're gonna party too." Marlene says. She dyed her hair brown cause Uriah dared her too. Shauna got in an accident and is in a wheelchair Zeke has fun pushing her in it. Lynn is dating Peter. Chris is still with Will." Mar. I'm nervous." I say." Don't be. Tris you are so beautiful. So what if your parents don't come it's gonna be a beautiful wedding and you Tobias and Shai will have a wonderful life together." She says hugging me." Thanks Mar." I say hugging back." No problem lets get you some clothes to go out in." She says leading me into Chris's room. I have to stay at her house until tomorrow. Mar starts looking for clothes she finds a black skater skirt a black tank top and a black jacket." How do you like this?" She asks." It's great." I say she leaves and I put on the clothes. I walk out and Mar gives me some black heals." You look gorgeous." She says. I smile. I walk in the living room and everyone is there Mar sits on Uriahs lap. Shauna is in her wheelchair and Zeke puts his head on her shoulder. Chris is rubbing Will's back. And Lynn is talking to Peter. I see Tobias and run up to him." Hey baby." He says and hugs me." Hi Tobias." I whisper so no one hears his real name." I love you." He says." Don't have too much fun at your bachelor party thing." I say." I won't sweetie." He says and kisses my head." I'm gonna miss sleeping with you." I say. I see Chris picking up Shai." I'm really gonna miss Shai." I say." Me too." He says I walk over to Shai she smiles at me. He holds out her arms so I steal her from Chris." Hey!" She says angrily." Get your own baby." I say walking over to Tobias." Will I want a baby." She says." Tris, what have you done?" Will asks I laugh." Bye Shai. I love you." Tobias says, he kisses her." I'll miss my girls." He adds." We'll miss you too." I sigh. " LETS GO GET CRAZAYYYY!" Uriah yells. Shai stares at him." What?" He asks her. She points at him." Ga." She says." What did you say?" He asks walking up to us. He grabs her and spins her around and tickles her. She giggles. He gives her back to me." Bye Uri." I say, he hugs me I hug him back. All the boys leave." Where are we going?" I ask." Out." Lynn says." Okay." I say." We're going to leave Shai here with Shauna, then we're going to da club." Chris says. I roll my eyes." I'll miss you Shai." I say kissing her she looks into my eyes." Ma." She says. I nod." Let's go." Marlene says." I'll take good care of her Tris." Shauna says." I know you will. Thanks." I say giving her Shai." Bye girls." She says then we leave. We arrive at club Dauntless." Ready Trissy?" Chris asks." Sure." I say. We enter the club I smell beer and sweat. I see people dancing and drinking. We start dancing Marlene twirls me around and we dance. Cris starts taking shots. Lynn starts counting." 15!" Lynn yells." Wooo!" We yell." Tris your turn." Chris says." No I shou-" I get cut off by Marlene ordering me shots. I take one. The taste is awful, but I keep going. I lose track of what number I'm at. The flavor is absolutely disgusting but I crave more and more. I finally stop." 20!" Lynn yells. Once all us girls are drunk we dance again." I wuv you Twissy." Marlene slurs." Hahaha." I laugh. We dance until our feet hurt." Whose gonna drive us home?" Lynn slurs then burps." I'll do it!" Chris says then passes out. I catch her before she falls." Hehe silly duck don't go to sleep." I say. Mar is the least drunk so she drives us home. Once we get to Chris's house I open the door. We all head to bed I wonder what Tobias is doing.
Tobias POV
The guys made me go to the Dauntless Strip Club. I don't let any of these ugly sluts give me any lap dances. The other guys do. I see Lauren. My ex. She's a slut and I hate her, sadly she works here now. Whenever she comes over here I push her away. I love Tris. I'm gonna marry Tris." Can we please leave?" I ask Uriah, whose getting a lap dance from some girl named Jasmine." Not yet." He says." Ok but when I tell Marlene I don't think she'll be very happy." I say threatening him." Woah you are evil, sorry Jasmine shows over." He says she leaves and waves at Will he waves back." Will you have a girlfriend." I say." Hmm I know." He says we leave and go back to my apartment." See you tomorrow." The guys say. I feel scared that Marcus will come to the wedding. I really don't want him to ruin everything. I already miss Tris. I sit on my bed, I miss Tris walking in with Shai and kissing me. I can't wait until tomorrow, she's gonna be all mine. Forever.
~~~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~~~~
Tris POV
I wake up to 4 girls and a baby waking me up." Get up Tris it's your wedding day!" Chris shrieks." Ga ga!" Shai yells. I get up and all the girls rush me in the bathroom they put Shai on the counter and she watches as the girls attack my face with makeup. Shauna makes me sit on a stool so she can do my hair. She puts my long hair into a messy bun, then adds some sparkle to it. Lynn does a smoky eye, with black and red eyeshadow. Marlene does my foundation and eyebrows. Chris does my mascara and lipstick, red lipstick." Now it's time for you to put on your dress!" Lynn shrieks. We all stare at her." I have no idea where that came from." She says. I walk into Chris's room and put on my dress carefully, I slip into the wedges and walk out into the living room. My heart pounds. I'm so nervous. The girls are all in their bridesmaids dresses. Their short and purple that's strapless with tiny white flowers on them. The girls curled their hair and have white wedges like mine." Awe Tris you're beautiful!" Shauna says. Shai is even in a little purple dress with little white shoes." We need to take pictures!" Chris says. She sets up her phone so we can pose I hold Shai. We're in a line I'm first turned slightly to the right, then Mar with her right hand on my right shoulder, then Chris with her right hand on Mar, then Shauna holding some roses and smiling big. We take the pic. Then there's one of just me holding roses and this one is in black and white but I'm looking down at the roses and smiling." K now it's time for the wedding!" Shauna says. Shauna is my flower girl and she's gonna hold Shai for me. We get in the car and head to the church.
Tobias POV
I get dressed and do my hair. I put on my sky blue tie. Will is gonna be my best man cause I trust him with the ring. I'm so nervous. I bet Tris isn't nervous she's so brave. I head to the church. Once I arrive I see the guys." Will do you have the ring?" I ask." Yup!" He says." I'm so nervous." I say." Don't be getting married is a thrill." Zeke says. I head through the doors and stand where I'm suppose to. I wait patiently and think about Tris the love of my life. My beautiful girl.
Tris POV
We get to the church. I see Uriah, Zeke, Will, and Peter. Peter is like really nice now. He's pretty cool." Wow." Zeke says." What?" I ask." You're beautiful." Peter says." No, she's gorgeous." Will says." You're almost as pretty as dauntless cake!" Uriah says shocked I smile." Thanks guys. I hear the music. Then I hear the doors open behind me its my dad." Dad." I say." Tris I'm so sorry I love you so much. I'm gonna walk you down the isle. Your mother is inside." He says frantically." Oh my god dad i forgive you." I say." Shall we?" He extends his arm I take it. The doors open. The music plays. I see Tobias, all my doubts leave, I smile. He locks his eyes on me and smiles. I get closer and closer to him. Will and Chris follow behind me. Then Uriah and Marlene. Then Zeke and Shauna and Shai. Shai throws flower petals. I get up to Tobias. Chris goes by my side and Will goes by Tobias's." You're beautiful." He whispers. I smile big. We say the I do's and he slips the ring on my finger it's so perfect. It's engraved with Toby + Tris. I slip his ring on his finger. He holds my hands." You may kiss the bride." Then Tobias holds me and kisses me like he's never kissed me before. I feel sparks fly as we kiss." I love you Mrs. Eaton."