Chapter2

It's so great to know that I won't be in factionless, but sadly Peter got in to he ranked 5th. Hah I still beat him though."What job are you gonna pick"? Tobias asks me. "Um maybe initiate trainer or Tattoo artist". I say. "Well whatever your happy with I'm happy with. Hey if you really want to you can do both like when the initiates aren't here you could work in the Tattoo parlor, and when the initiates come train them with me". Tobias says."Huh, good idea I think I'll do that". I state proudly. "Yay we get to work together and live together it's the best of both worlds"!! Tobias yells I laugh and we start walking towards his apartment, then I hear "TRIS OMG WHY DIDNT YOU NOTIFY ME THAT YOU TO ARE TOGETHER. CUZ LIKE I TOTALLY COULD TELL YOU WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER ANYWAY. BUT STILL YOU SHOULD TELL ME THESE THING"! Christina shrieks into my ear. "Christina I think I'm deaf now". I say rubbing my ear.Then she grabs my arm and drags me into the dorms. "Tell me everything"."ok it started during stages 2 & 3, he first kissed me at the chasm, we both went into his fear landscape, I helped him and he helped me. Ever since that we've been in love". "Omg that's so adorable"! Christina squeals. "Well I better go find Four, see ya". I say and wave to her. "Ya ok see Ya girly". she says and waves. I open the door and accidentally hit someone, it was Peter. "Stalking me eh Peter"? "Whatever I still can't believe I lost to you". he sighs. "Ha ha deal with it". I say and walk off. Ad I'm walking I fall into Tobias, I look down my shoes are untied. "Ugh damn shoes". I mumble Tobias laughs as I bend down to tie it back up but Tobias puts me back up. "I can do that for you my lady". "Aw such a gentleman". I say in a British accent. And he ties up my combat boot. "Thank you but I know how to tie my own shoe Ya know". "I know I just wanna be helpful"."Aw well thank you". i say and kiss his cheek.We laugh and head to his apartment."Tris this is our apartment, do you ever think that"? "hmm ours huh Ya I like the sound of that". I laugh and he kisses me. "We should get. Some sleep".tobias says."Ya ok". I say and grab a pillow to sleep on the couch with. "Uh tris what are you doing"? Tobias asks. "Going to sleep on the couch". "No you sleep with me". he says like a little kid."Uh you sure"? "Ya of course I love you you love me we're all good". "Ok". I take off my pants and he takes off his shirt I grab it take off my shirt and put his on, lets just say on me its huge. I feel embarrassed to undress in front of people so I do it quickly we climb in bed and before I go to sleep I hear Tobias say "I love you tris". "I love you to". is the last thing I say before I fall asleep.