Chapter 19

Tris POV
They made me stay in the hospital over night and Tobias stayed with me. I can't believe that me and Tobias made Shai. She's already amazing, I know that Tobias is scared that he'll turn out like Marcus but that will never happen. I apologized for saying those things to him and I said that I didn't Tobias just said I know Trissy. They put shai in the nursery with all those other babies, I'm not suppose to get up but I want to see Shai maybe I'll ask Tobias. "No." Tobias says damn I was thinking out loud."Yep you were." He says laying on the bed with his eyes closed. I start to get up a little and he opens one eye I fake a smile and he pushes me back down."Tris no." He says. "Tobias please she's our daughter I need to see her." I say he opens both eyes and says "You aren't going alone." I smile and we sneak out into the nursery I look through a window and see her she's sleeping. "Tris, marry me." Tobias whispers. "No." I say teasing he looks so hurt and sad."Just kidding, of course I'll marry you!" I say he kisses me and I feel something cold on my finger, it's a ring on my wedding finger its beautiful and its engraved with 4+6 it has one big diamond followed by two small ones. I smile and Tobias kisses me and we hear the nurses and doctors all clapping I turn my head and laugh, Tobias looks down at me and smiles and kisses my head. This is perfect.
Time skip___
We got to bring Shai home and I have to breastfeed her, this is the weirdest feeling I've ever had I hold her and I have a blanket over my chest so Tobias can't see. We sit in the living room and watch Labyrinth which is the best movie of all time I love it so much!! "Tris does that hurt?" Tobias asks referring to breastfeeding I shrug." Not really it just feels weird." I say then Shai starts to cry I take her into the nursery and lay her down in her crib, I tuck her in because it's Winter and it's getting cold. I kiss her head." I love you Shai." I say and put on another shirt. Tobias smiles when he sees me."Hey beautiful." He says I lay down on him and he rubs my back, he kisses me and I kiss back. " When do you wanna get married?" I ask Tobias." Sometime in Spring it's to cold for a wedding." He says and I nod. I fall asleep and Tobias says "I sure do love you tris."

AN
Sorry this chapter is kinda boring im running out of ideas if you guys want me to write something just comment and I'll try to do it!