Chapter 3tobias

AN: see what I did there😏 ^
If you don't it's chapter 34😂.

Shai POV (idk don't judge me)
Mommy and daddy are sleep but you know im wide awake. This vacation is dumb. Like Mr. Teddy hates it. I want my bed. Maybe I'll go home and let mommy and daddy stay here with Mr. Teddy. I kiss my teddy. I roll around but I can't sleep in this place. Maybe if i cry then mommy and daddy will play with me! Okay Shai think. Cry. Cry. Cry. Then I start cry as hard as I can." Mommy! Daddy!" I cry.
Tris POV
I hear Shai crying for us." Shh Shai what's wrong?" I ask getting out of bed." Momma I want to sleep with you." She says, I wipe the tears off her face." Okay Shai." I put her in our bed." Mommy Mr. Teddy!" She yells. She names her bear something different all the time. I wonder what's next." Okay Shai shh daddy is sleeping." I get the bear and give it to her. Then I get in bed." Good night Shai." I say. She smiles and cuddles with her bear." Mommy I wanna go home." Shai says." Me too." I kiss her head. Tobias's eyes flutter open." Why are you two beautiful girls up?" He asks in a sleepy voice." Shai couldn't sleep." I whisper. He nods. I kiss him." Ew." Shai says. Tobias chuckles. He kisses Shai." Dad stop." She pushes his face away and cuddles up next to me. I smile. Tobias pouts." Can we have another baby?" Tobias asks. I stare at him with a raised eyebrow." Tobias. No." I shake my head." Please. We can have a boy this time." He begs." Tobias we aren't exactly in a great place to have a baby." I roll my eyes. He sighs." Tobias, if the war with Jeanie ends we can try to have a boy." I say even though I don't really want too. He looks very excited." Go to sleep." I say. Shai's eyes close and she falls asleep. Soon I fall asleep too...

Time skip...
I wake up again. Tobias is putting on some clothes, Shai is still asleep." Hey Four. Nice back." Tobias hates when I call him Four. I see him stiffen." Beatrice." He says, I hate when he calls me Beatrice." Tobias come here." I call him over. He walks over to me. I kiss him. He kisses back. I put my hands on his back and trace his tattoo. I know he likes when I do that. He smiles. We get interrupted by a knock on the door. He groans." I'll get it Tobias, put on a shirt." I walk over to the door. It's a little girl." Are you Tris Prior?" She asks. I nod. She smiles big." You're my hero!" Her eyes light up with excitement." Thank you sweetie. What's your name." I bend down to her." I'm Violet." She hugs me. I hug back." Nice to meet you Violet." I stop hugging her." Thanks Tris!" She runs off. I smile and shut the door." That was cute Tris." Tobias says. I hug him." I love you." I say. He kisses my head. Maybe it's not too bad here.

AN: sorry this is a really boring chapter. I have two D's in school so I'm struggling. Sorry if I don't update for a while. Love you guys, you're all super awesome, don't ever forget how important you are! Thanks for all the reads!💚😊