Chapter 22

Tris POV
The night of the wedding is chaos. Uriah is drunk. Zeke is twerking. Shauna is taking a video. Christina is making out with Will. Marlene is taking selfies. But me and Tobias are dancing not fast dancing, slow dancing. You know like the romantic stuff. I lay on head on Tobias's shoulder." I love you." I say smiling." I love you too." He says." I love you three." I say smirking." I love you six." He says." You skipped some numbers." I say. I hear Shai crying. I run over to her and pick her up." I'm sorry Shai. I should pay more attention to you huh?" I say walking back over to Tobias." May I have this dance my lovely ladies?" He asks. I smile. He spins me and Shai. She smiles and claps." You like that huh?" Tobias asks. Shai smiles. I put her on the floor she tries to stand so I help her. I hold her little hands. She moves her feet. I let go of one hand and only hold one of her hands. She starts going faster. I still hold her one hand. I let go but stay close to her so she doesn't fall. She starts walking! Without falling!!" TOBIAS!! TOBIAS SHAI IS WALKING!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Tobias runs over." Great job Shai!" He yells. All of our friends are watching now. Shai smiles." Keep goin Shai!" Tobias cheers her on. Shai giggles and walks fast over to me." Good job sweetie!" I say hugging her." She's growing up too fast." Zeke complains." Wait. Four's real name is Tobias?" Will asks. I didn't realize I said his real name. Tobias nods." I'm sorry Tobias." I say tearing up." Don't be baby. It's okay, they were gonna find out sooner or later." He says kissing my head." You're Tobias Eaton?" Chris asks. He nods." Marcus beat you?" Zeke asks. Tobias nods again." Yes I'm Tobias Eaton, son of Marcus Eaton, yes he use to beat me that's why I named myself Four and left Abnegation." He says. I pick up Shai and grab Tobias's hand." We're leaving. Thanks for everything you guys." I say waving. My parents left right after the wedding." I'm so so so sorry Tobias." I say crying. Shai looks at me and smiles." Don't be sorry love." Tobias says." I love you so much." He says. We get to the apartment and I put Shai in her Pajamas, and put her in her bed. She falls fast asleep. I walk into me and Tobias's room. He's only in his boxers. I see his shirt and put it on I also put on shorts. Tobias puts on his glasses." You're so cute with glasses." I say getting I bed with him." I'm not as cute as you baby." He says taking his glasses off and putting them on me." So cute!" He shrieks. I smile." I love you so much Mrs. Eaton." He says kissing me." I love you too husband." I say in between kisses." Don't ever leave me." He says taking off the glasses." I won't. I promise." I say. He smiles. And lays down. I lay on him." You're my everything Trissy." He says." You're my everything Tobi." I say smiling." Good night wifey." Tobi says turning off the light." Good night my love." I whisper.