Chapter 39

AN: I'm in a good mood y'all this chapter won't be so sad😏✌🏿️♊️. Y'all go check out my Mr. Theo James and my Life with Brendon Urie fanfics. You won't be disappointed boo.

Tobias POV
We got Tris back home and all she does it look at pictures and sleep. I don't sleep with her I just sleep on the couch." Tobias!" I hear a scream. I run into our room. Tris is having a nightmare." Tris. Tris wake up." I shake her awake. She looks at me with tears in her eyes. She grabs onto my waist. I rub her back." Shh it's okay. It was only a nightmare." I say. She calms down." No it wasn't. It was when Marcus kidnapped me and he hurt you." She cries." Wait. You remember that?" I ask. She looks up at me." I remember you and me and Shai going to Factionless, I remember when Shai was born, our wedding, our honeymoon, training the initiates." She's stopped crying for now." Tris that's amazing! They said it would take a year or two for your memory to return." I say amazed." Tobias. I remember dying. I remember you saying you die I die to you had that gun. Tobias I saw that." Tris gets up and hugs me. I hug back." Oh my god Tris. I never thought you'd remember me." I kiss her head." Don't ever leave me again." I beg. She looks up at me." I won't." She promises." Tobi will you sleep with me?" She grabs my hand so my attention is on her." I thought you'd never ask." I kiss her again except on the lips. She kisses back with passion. I lay down with her and we go to sleep. Jeanie is dead. Tris has her memory back. We have a family.
What a great way to end a story.

SIKE BITCH YOU THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS OVER HA HA