Chapter 16

AN: I'm literally watching Hanna Montana I have issues anyway time skip to Tris being 8 months pregnant!
__________________________
Tris POV
I'm finally 8 months pregnant the baby is coming soon but I've been having problems with Shailene my body is to weak to support another life so I'm pretty much bed ridden. I can't do anything except puke and eat and sleep sometimes watch TV, Tobias keeps me on a tight leash. I get up once and Tobias freaks and says no get right back in that bed! It sucks I've been like this for a few days it's nerve racking. "Hey babe how are you?" Tobias asks."Fine just bored."I say rolling my eyes. "Well you know what the doctor said-".He starts but I cut him off."I know what the damn doctor said."He sighs and sits on the bed."Im sorry Tris I wish we could stuff together." Tobias says patting my head like a dog."Then can I do something please?" I say batting my eyelashes."Nope I'm not taking any chances."He says crossing his arms."Well I have to go to work,be safe and no getting up." Tobias adds kissing my head and my tummy."Love you girls." He yells running out of the apartment."Ya love you to."I mumble. I can't stand just laying around doing nothing! It drives me insane I hate it. All I want is to do something just one thing. Maybe if I just stand for a few seconds I'll be happy.I stand up and it feels so good. I walk around the room a little I've missed walking so much, I laugh and twirl around. I sit back down and smile."See Shai I told him I'd be fine mommy is a strong girl and you will be to." I say talking to shai I put a hand on my stomach, she kicks. She kicked for me for the first time!"Oh my god Shai you kicked for mommy!" I shout.She kicks again I laugh and call Tobias.
Hello-Tobias
Hey guess what?!-
What Tris-Tobias
Shai kicked for me!-Tris
Oh my god Tris that's great!-Tobias
I know for the first time to!-Tris
Congrats-Tobias
Thank you daddy-Tris
Your welcome mommy-Tobias
Oh Zeke says hi-Tobias
Tell him hi for me-Tris
Ok. Wait did you get up?-Tobias
Um maybe-Tris
Tris you!-Tobias
Uh sorry gotta go!-Tris
I hang up and sigh crap that was close. I don't get what the big deal is its not like he had a human living in his stomach growing like every day. Ugh I just want this thing out already it's been 8 months! And to make it worse Jeanine is all up into it to. Since I'm like one of the strongest Divergents to ever live and Tobias well he isn't Divergent but he's not a GD either but Jeanie thinks he is Divergent and she wants to study it or something which I say HELL TO THE NO!Tobias says if she even touches Shai he'll kill her which I have no problem with I mean she's tried to kill me ever since my first day of Dauntless. We hate each other so why won't she just leave me alone it's so annoying she tried to kill me now she just thinks she can have my baby?! I just don't know anymore when I came to Dauntless I thought all my problems would be solved but it turns out I just got more problems than I can deal with. Without Tobias and my friends I wouldn't have made it here.
Tobias POV
I miss staying with Tris especially because she's walking around when she's suppose to be in bed. I know she hates it but it's the best for Shai. Who in fact can't date until she's 30 I swear to it.Zeke hasn't been the same since him and Shauna got married he's more mature. Uriah of course isn't he's still like a 3 year old. Which is exactly how's he's suppose to be no one wants him to change even though he can be annoying sometimes but that's who he is. I worry about Tris and her cutting its not healthy no matter what those scars will stay there forever I'm scared that Shai will ask Tris and Tris won't be able to handle it. I know she's strong but she can't stay this strong forever one day she's gonna break apart and when that day happens I will put her right back together. "Earth to Four!" Zeke yells waving his hand in my face."Hmm what?" I ask shaking out of my thoughts."Buddy you should get home to Tris I can take care of things here you barely see her."Zeke says patting my back."Thanks man, have fun with Shauna."I say walking g off to the apartment. Once I get there I fumble with the keys until the door finally opens. "Tris I'm home!" I shout kicking off my shoes."Im in the bedroom!" Tris yells back. I run into the bedroom to see Tris laying on the bed watching Frozen. "Hey babe." I say kissing her head."Hey honey,what are you doing home?" She asks focused on my eyes."Zeke let me home early today."I say sitting on the bed."That was nice of him."Tris says laying her head on my shoulder."Why are you watching Frozen?" I ask I hate this movie."I lost the remote this movie sucks ass though." Tris says I laugh and find the remote."Tris I found it."I say apparently it was under the bed."Ok good cause this move sucks." Tris laughs I love that laugh.I sit back down with Tris and change the channel to Supernatural. Me and Tris both really like this show we're on season 8 so far. "Tris can I um see your arm?" I ask referring to her cuts.She nods and rolls up her sleeve. I look at her arm some cuts are not as bad as others I put my finger on them and brush them softly Tris giggles a little. I kiss each cut and say "There all better now."Tris hugs me and I hug back I feel Shai kick when she feels me. I love that it's amazing she knows I'm daddy."Hey Shai how's it going in there?" I ask rubbing my hand on Tris's stomach."I want you to be in the room with me when I'm in labor."Tris says grabbing my hand."Of course I don't care what the doctors say I'm going in with you."I say tris and me smile I can't wait to be a dad.