Chapter 20

AN: I'm back betches 😏 and Merry late Christmas

Tris POV
Shai is growing up too fast. She already knows how to crawl, it seems like just yesterday me and Tobias took her home from the hospital. She learned how to smile, and drink from a bottle. She's a daddy's girl. I wake up to the sound of Tobias talking to Shai." I love you Shai, yes I do." Then he kisses her. I stand up and smile." Well look who stole my fiancé." I say kissing Shai's head." Nah she didn't no one could steal me from you wifey." He says and kisses my cheek. Shai smiles. I tickle her tummy. She smiles more. Then she points to me." Ga." She says." You want mommy huh?" Tobias asks. She reaches I steal her from Tobias." Aw now look who stole my daughter." He says I kiss his forehead. The phone rings and Tobias runs to answer it. I go to the kitchen to make Shai a bottle. Once I make it I give it to Shai. I hear Tobias in the living room. I walk in there and sit by him. He takes his arm and puts it around me. I wonder who he's talking to. He doesn't say much. But he eventually says goodbye." Who was it baby?" I ask."Christina." He replies." She's coming over in an hour." Oh no." I say me and Tobias are getting married on January 18th. So I know she's gonna try to make it her own wedding and change all the plains I had." I tried to say no, but you know Chris." He says. Shai drinks her bottle so I put it away. Tobias makes Coffee." Thanks sweetheart." I say." No problem baby." He says and puts his arms around my waist." Someone's feeling intimate." I say with a smile. He starts kissing my neck." Not in front of Shai Tobi." He looks sad. I put her in her crib and she falls asleep. I walk back out to Tobias." Shai isn't in front of us now." I say and start kissing Tobias his arms wrap around my waist. I put my hands under his shirt and trace his Tattoo with my fingers. He loves when I do that." I love you so much Tris." He says and starts kissing my neck I moan a little. Then the doorbell rings." Ugh." He says." Great." I sarcastically." I'll continue later." He says and slaps my ass. I smile im still in my shorts and Tobias's t-shirt. He's wearing his boxers and a shirt. I open the door." Hey Chris." I say letting her in." Hello Trissypoo." She says." Don't call me that." I say walking over to Tobias and grabbing his hand." Where's Shai?" She asks." Sleeping." I say." Please don't wake her up." I add." Oh please, I won't." She says." You haven't combed your hair have you?" She asks playing with it." No I haven't and please don't touch my hair." I say slapping her hand away." So feisty." She mumbles." Is there something you need?" Tobias asks." Yes, a curling iron. Mine broke." She replies I go to the bathroom and grab mine. I run it back out to her." Thanks a bunch Tris." She says." You're welcome." I say with a smile. She leaves." Now where were we?" I ask and start kissing him. His hands slide down my back all the way to my butt." I think we were about right here." He whispers in my ear. I take off his shirt, and run my fingers on his back again." You know I love that." He whispers again on my hot neck. He continues kissing me until he reaches the shirt I'm wearing. He takes it off me. I suddenly feel... anxious." Is this okay?" He asks. I nod." What if Shai wakes up?" I ask." Shhh baby let me take control." He says in his deep sexy voice. I nod he pins me again the wall and takes off my bra. He smiles." I love you." He says my boobs have grown some so they aren't tiny and I'm not so flat chested. He kisses each boob." Jump." He commands. I jump he grabs my legs and I wrap my arms around his neck. He walks into our bedroom. I start kiss him he kisses back with passion. He drops me on the bed and gets on top of me." Will you let me be in complete control?" He asks I nod." Do you trust me baby?" He asks looking into my eyes." Yes." I says. I still have the anxious feeling." Yes who?" He asks." Yes daddy." I say quickly." Good girl." He says and takes off the remaining clothes on me. He starts kissing me everywhere. Yes seriously everywhere. I moan." Shh my love we have to be quiet. Okay?" He says." Okay daddy." He smiles. And starts sucking on my boobs I try not to moan but it gets harder and harder. I moan very quietly." Good girl." He then breathes hot air on my neck. AN: not gonna go much further than that...

Tobias POV
Tris is so amazing. We went on for like 10 minutes. She did everything I said. She's perfect." I love you." I say we're both laying in bed naked." I love you too baby." She says and puts her head on my chest. Shai starts crying. Tris gets up and puts on a robe. She leaves and goes to Shai's room. She walks back in with Shai in her arms. I kiss them both. I love my family.