Chapter 30

AN: you guys are amazing! Sorry for the lack of updates😁. If u guys like this story you should totally check out my Mr. Theo James and ~Sheo~ fanfics!! ❤️

Tris POV
We're having a funeral for Tori. I really miss her. She's the person who helped me discover who I am. She was the first person who tell me I'm divergent. She was my best friend. I stand looking down at her lifeless body. I look at her tattoos. Her hair. Her clothes. She's so peaceful. Tobias stands next to me. I start crying and he embraces me. I put my head on his shoulder. I let it all out. I cry hard." Baby it's all gonna be okay I promise." Tobias says hugging me tightly." Jeanie did this. That bitch I swear to god I'll kill her." I say through gritted teeth and tears." Baby maybe it wasn't Jeanie." He says." I'll kill whoever did this Tobias." I say. He holds me in his arms for what seems like forever. Shai runs to us." Momma why are you sad?" She asks. I pick her up." Momma is sad cause someone got hurt and had to go far away." I say. Shai looks at Tobias." Daddy you have to make mommy feel better." Shai commands." Yes mam." Tobias says. I giggle. I look behind Tobias. I see a man that looks exactly like Tori." I'll be right back." I say and walk over to this man." Hi my name is Tris." I say and extend my hand. He shakes it." I'm George. Tori's brother." He says." You look a lot like her." I say amazed. He smiles." Your sister was such and amazing person I'm sorry for what happened to her." I say. Then I remember Tori saying her brother was Divergent.... but he was dead." Hey did Tori have any other brothers?" I ask, he looks at me." No, just me." He says with a fake smile." She said her brother was killed." I whisper. He sighs." I had to fake my death. People were finding out I was divergent." He whispers." I'm sorry to hear that." I say. He looks down." It's okay. I just wish I had the chance to say goodbye to her." He says still looking down at the floor." I promise whoever did this will pay for it." I promise him and he looks back up at me." Thank you Tris." He says." You're welcome. Sorry I must leave now my family is waiting for me." I say and leave. He just waves. I go back to Tobias." Hey." I say. He turns around." Who were you talking too?" He asks." Tori's brother. I was just asking if he was okay and everything." I say lying a little. He nods. Shai looks at me." Mommy you're lying." She giggles." Shai mommy isn't lying." Tobias says." Oh yes she issss." Shai says." Shai be nice." I say." Beatrice?" I hear a familiar voice behind me. I turn around." Caleb?" I ask." Hi Beatrice." He says." It's just Tris." I say." Get out of here Caleb. You don't belong here." I say. I still don't forgive him for anything he's done to me." Beatrice." He says grabbing my arm." It's just Tris." I say forcefully and shove his hand off me." Tris. I'm sorry please forgive me please." He says whimpering like a sick dog." No Caleb. You shouldn't be here." I say turning away from him." Who is she?" He asks pointing to Shai." That's me and Four's daughter Shailene." I say walking back to Tobias." I have a niece?" He asks smiling." Leave her alone Caleb." Tobias says protectively." Four I'm sorry about what I did. I wasn't thinking." He says whimpering more." You never think Caleb. You say you're Erudite but you don't act like it. You're a coward. I will never forgive you." I say tearing up." Come on Four lets go." I say. I leave so no one sees me cry. I hate crying in front of people." Tris come on baby lets go home." Tobias says. He puts his arm around me and we leave back to our apartment. I open the door and go straight to my room. I pull out the last picture I have of me and Caleb and rip it up. Then I go to the kitchen and turn on the garbage disposal and throw the ripped paper in. I turn it off and Tobiaa and Shai stare at me." What?" I ask." Trissy." Tobias says." Mommy." Shai says." What?" I say more rudely." You're upset." Shai says." Take a nap." Shai commands." Shai it doesn't work that way." I laugh. Tobias sets Shai down on her high chair and kisses me." Ew." Shai says. We giggle." I love you Tris Eaton." He says and kisses me again." I love you too Tobias Eaton." I say and kiss him back. Then there's a knock at the door. I groan." I'll get it babe." Tobias says and opens the door." Hi is Beatrice here?" I hear a odd but very familiar voice say. I walk to the door." Beatrice!" A man says. He looks familiar. But I can't exactly tell who he is. He walks in and hugs me. I don't do anything." I'm sorry do I know you?" I ask." You don't remember me?" He asks." You use to call me Robby." He says. I remember him." Oh my god. Robert?" I ask surprised." Yep!" He says and hugs me again." Robert what are you doing here?" I ask." Visiting day!" He says. I completely forgot!" Right." I say. I look at Tobias. He has his eyebrow raised." Oh ya. Um Robert this is my husband Four and my daughter Shai." I say pointing to them." You got married? You use to say you were completely against marriage and you'd never get married cause men are terrible people." He says quoting me from when I was little." That was a long time ago." I say blushing." Remember when you use to get sticks and hit me with them on my gut?" He asks. I laugh." Of course I remember. I gave you a hard time when we were kids!" I laugh really hard." Ya you did." He says." How did you find me?" I ask." Caleb." He says." Oh god." I groan. He looks at me weird." If you're here to tell me to forgive Caleb then leave." I say rudely. He stares at me." I didn't know you were mad at him." He says." Well I am." I say." Tris. I'm here to tell you." He stops talking and looks down." Tell me what?" I ask." Abnegation is under attack by Jeanine." He says." What?!" I yell." What the hell is her problem." I punch the wall as hard as I can." Oh god!" I yell and fall on the floor. Tobias runs over to me." Tris I think your hand is broken." He says examining my hand. There's blood and a hole in the wall." Let's get you to the infirmary." Tobias says and picks me up." You stay here with Shai." Tobias commands. Robert nods. We rush to the infirmary and we see...