Chapter 18

AN: Tris is 9 months pregnant! And I'm super sorry for not updating I'll try to update when I can!!
___________________________
Tris POV
Wow 9 months, Shai is coming any day now. Tobias is taking time off work to be here when I have the baby."Hey Tris."Tobias slurs half asleep."Hey Toby." I say playing with his hair I still need to give him that hair cut!"Tobias I need to cut you're hair is getting long."I say sighing."Hmm not now Trissy."He groans throwing a pillow on his head."Tobias get up please."I beg."Ok just give me a second."He says stretching."Tobias, your second is up." I tease.He gets up and changes into some clothes."Tris do you have to cut my hair?"Tobias asks kissing my head."Yep go wait in the bathroom."I say pointing to the bathroom door.He stomps his feet like a small child and mumbles something about having long hair is cool. I get dressed in black yoga pants and a red shirt that says "Dauntlez." Which isn't how you spell Dauntless but whatever.I walk into the bathroom and tie up my hair in a ponytail."Electric razor please."I tell Tobias and he gives it to me and the scissors. I start at the back with the razor and his little curls fall to the floor.I cut his hair and all that, when he's done he looks a lot better all he has to do is shave that beard."Thanks mama."Tobias says hugging me I hug back and say."Anytime dad." Were trying to say mom and dad more instead of our real names around shai. I walk with Tobias into the living room, I lay my head on Tobias's lap and he plays with my hair. His phone goes off and he answers, then suddenly he runs into the bedroom and shuts the door. Being me I walk up to the door and listen. "Eric please don't do this, I need this job to take care of Tris and the baby!" Tobias says."Eric come on have a heart!". "I hate you! You have no heart at all! Why don't you just go die in a hole!" I hear as soon as Tobias hangs up I run back to the couch and lay down. He comes out 3 minutes later. "Tris I know you were listening." He says forcing a smile. "I'm sorry." I say crying I can't believe he lost his job. It's my fault. "Tris it is not your fault!" Tobias yells oh great I was thinking out loud again. Tobias stands up and I follow him into the kitchen he starts to make coffee. Then I feel something really painful and weird. Oh no! "Tris what's wrong? Baby?" Tobias asks. I look up at him and calmly say."My water just broke." He freaks. I put my hair in a pony put on flip flops and Tobias rushes us into the infirmary. He tells the nurse and they put me in a wheel chair.
Tobias POV
As they put Tris in a chair I run right next to her. She breathes heavily and starts to cry. I grab her hand and she yells "Don't touch me! You're the one who got me into this you jerk!" I stop touching her I know this is just her hormones freaking out so she doesn't mean what she's saying. They put her in a room and I go in with her. She grabs my hand and says " Toby I'm so scared." I tell her everything is going to be okay. I can't believe it, we're having our baby. Shai. Tris starts to squeeze my hand really really hard I wince but I know she's in a lot of pain right now I have to be strong for her and Shai. The doctor yells at her to push."I am pushing you ass head!" Tris yells. "Come on Tris you can do this now push!" A nurse yells."I can do this I can do this, I can't do this!" Tris cries I hold her hands."Tris you can do this, you are strong, I know it hurts but you have to push as hard as you can." I say to her she smiles a little, and pushes her best."Here comes a contraction!" Another nurse yells. Tris try's to push but she's in so much pain and she stops and try's to breathe."Come on baby, just push a little more, I promise the pain will be over soon." I whisper to her and she squeezes my hands for dear life. I brace myself for the pain, she screams and yells at me some pretty nasty things like you bastard you got me pregnant! And I hate you look what you've done to me! And we are never having sex again! I don't listen to the rest I just rub circles on her hands with my thumbs, it seems to calm her down. She gets another contraction. They say that they see the baby's head, Tris and me smile. She looks up at me with those beautiful eyes and she smiles I smile back. "Come on Tris one last push then the baby is out!" Dr.Brown yells and Tris pushes as hard as she can. And I hear a baby crying I know that's our baby, it's little Shai. They wipe some blood off her and wrap her into a furry pink blanket, and hand her to Tris. She smiles and Shai giggles. "Tobias she's so beautiful"Tris says when the nurses and doctors leave. "Yea she is." I smile and kiss Tris's head. "Wanna hold our baby?" She asks I nod and Tris hands her to me, I'm scared that I'll turn out like Marcus. No that will never happen! Never! Then Shai touches my face with her small little hand I start to cry a little. "The legendary Four is crying?"Uriah says behind me I smile and see Chris, Lynn, Uri, Zeke, Marlene,Shauna and Will. Chris smiles and walks over to the baby.
Tris POV
Oh my gosh
Shai is so beautiful I love her so much. She has Tobias's eyes, my blonde hair, Tobias's smile and my nose. I barely noticed when Chris and everyone walked in. Chris smiles and says" Will! I want one!" Will looks shocked and scared. "Chris, no you don't." I say she pouts I laugh and she laughs back. Tobias hands me Shai and I rock her gently back and forth. Uriah walks up to me and starts staring at Shai." She looks funny." He says and I punch his arm."No she's beautiful and she's had a long day." Then she falls asleep." When can she eat cake?" Uriah asks and we all laugh." Not for a long time Uri." I say and he shrugs."Then she is useless to me." He says and Mar slaps the back of his head. Zeke comes up next."She looks like you." He says and kisses my head. Me,Zeke, and Uri are like brothers and sister. So Tobias doesn't mind when they hug me and kiss my head and stuff. Shauna smiles and says congrats I say thanks. Lynn walks up to me and Shai."I like it." She says and walks away I laugh a little. Tobias says that I need my sleep and makes everyone leave. So it's just me,Tobias, and Shai. Our family.

AN
Hey guys I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating I've been busy, but it's like 3 am and I'm really tired I'll make a better chapter soon! I hope you guys enjoyed this!