Chapter 10

I left the hospital yesterday me and Tobias have been a little tense lately I have no idea why. I barley even sleep at night anymore. I look around the room Tobias is asleep I sit up and touch my stomach with my hand, just so I could feel loved and my stomach hurts as well.I get up and get dressed in a black t shirt and black sweatpants. I don't bother with my hair I just leave the bedroom. I sit on the couch and think. "What are you doing?" Tobias asks making me jump a little."Just thinking." I say quietly."Well get up and go to work." Tobias says meanly."Who the hell do you think you are, telling me what to do?!" I yell at him standing eye to eye."Im your boyfriend, and I get to tell you what to do and I say get out!" Tobias yells."I hate you I hate you how dare you tell me what to do!" I scream and Tobias hits me, he, he hit me my Tobias hit me. I start crying I run to the bedroom and get my clothes, hairbrush ,and all my other stuff I can't stay here I want to leave.I put my belongings in a suitcase, then walk out of the bedroom.I walk straight up to Tobias and say."Your just like Marcus,Four." I spit the words out like venom he looks very hurt by these words I run out of the apparent and go to Christina's i knock and she opens the door I guess I've been crying because Chris looks worried."Oh tris what happened?" She asks and pulls me into a hug."Four yelled at me and he hit me I needed somewhere to stay."I say still crying."Of course you can stay here tris!" Chris says shutting the door and pushing me on the couch I cry into her shoulder."I loved him so much Chris, I loved him more than anything, and he said he loved me."I say crying into Chris's shirt she pats my back and soothes me."Its ok Tris,he still loves you maybe he's having a bad time but you to oh god when you two are together it's like the whole world is in peace and everything is right."Chris says rocking me back and forth."Thanks Chris, do you have a place for me to sleep?"i ask."Um sorry tris not yet there is a room but it's not done you can leave your things here and come back tomorrow."Chris says."Its ok Chris I'll you tomorrow thanks."I say leaving back to Four's apartment.As I open the door I see Tobias no Four on the couch. He sees me and gets up."Tris listen-." He starts I cut him off."Don't ok I'm staying here for one more night, and you will be sleeping on the couch Four."I say using his nickname."You know my name don't use it against me!" He yells I run out of the apartment to work even though I'm late I still have to go. Tori sees me and walks up to me."Tris what happened?" She asks."Me and Four broke up." I whisper keeping in tears.She nods and I go to my office. I sit there for about 4 hours I had the choice to go to lunch but I didn't want to see Four. No one has come in or out I get bored so I play crossy road on my phone until it eventually dies and I put it back in my pocket. I look at the clock 9:29 I more minute until I see him.Is it bad to still love him, because I feel like I still do but he doesn't love me so I guess it doesn't matter."Tris come on were closing up!" Tori yells I get up get my stuff and leave Four looks at me and I look back at him. Then I go to bed he gets a pillow and blanket and sleeps on the couch. I fall asleep.
________ Next morning______
I awake and comb my hair with my fingers. As I walk out of Four's room I see him pacing around the room. "I can move out by tomorrow."I say interrupting his thoughts he only shakes his head. "Ok well then I can get moved out today if you want."I speak up."Do you really think that's what I want?"Four asks, I shrug."Tris,I, I want you." Tobias says yes Tobias my Tobias is back. He comes up to me and kisses me I kiss back. After what feels like a eternity he pulls back."Tris please I'm sorry for hitting you and yelling I'm really sorry."Tobias says pushing his head onto to mine."Tobias I love you, and I'm sorry to, for saying you were like Marcus that was uncalled for and I'm sorry for calling you Four, to me you are Tobias and I love you so much." I say looking him eye to eye.He picks me up and spins me around. "The reason why I was mean is because, I was afraid of Marcus and angry I had no one to take it out on and I love you." Tobias says I kiss him. "THEY DID IT!" Chris screams with Uriah and Zeke. they take a picture of us. "Tris guess what?!" Zeke asks in a girly tone."What?" I ask in the same tone. "You are Shauna's maid of honor!" Zeke yells."Really? That's fucking awesome tell her thanks!" I yell and Shaunna pops up out of no where and says."Your welcome! and your next to get married!" I laugh Chris tosses me my bag of stuff and me and Tobias kiss for what seems like forever. I love this forever.