𝟑𝟖. 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Start from the beginning

His father would be so proud and the Dark Lord as well. And he might spare him of his mission to kill Dumbledore. And he could finally be free.

''There we go,'' Athena whispered again.

Bellatrix apparated to the front of the house and immediately encircled the house with fire. Her devilish laugh, was louder than ever.

Arthur, Molly, Remus and Tonks were frozen in their spots, appalled from Bellatrix's sudden appearance on their doorstep.

Harry was with Ginny, but when he saw the fire, he instantly run out of the house.

They got him right where they wanted him.

Ginny rushed behind him, as her parents screamed her name.

''Let's go,'' Athena said and Draco followed her, both having their wands at hand.

Athena's stomach twisted when she heard Bellatrix's voice sing: ''I killed Sirius Black, I killed Sirius Black!''

Bellatrix was doing this to anger Harry and make him go after her, so they would eventually get him.

But they didn't think that Ginny, Arthur and the Lupins would run to his rescue.

Ginny screamed in fear, when she saw Greyback looking at her, ready to put his filthy hands on her.

When he was about to attack her, Harry appeared and stupefied him, throwing him somewhere away.

But Harry didn't see Draco coming from behind him. The blond boy circled his hands around Harry's body, as Bellatrix was watching with pride.

Athena didn't know what to do. She saw Tonks coming her way and they fought for a little while, before Bellatrix ordered them to apparate away from here.

When they were back at the Manor, Athena threw her mask on the floor in rage.

She looked at Bellatrix with furious eyes. ''We had him! Why the fuck did you order us to get back here?'' she yelled.

Bellatrix motioned with her head for her to look behind.

Athena slowly turned her back at her, only to see Draco holding his left shoulder with his right hand, blood gushing out, painting the floor red.

''Draco!" Athena cried in fear, running over to him.

Draco kneeled on the floor, due to the diziness that was clouding up his head; he was feeling weak.

Athena took his mask off, so he could breathe properly. ''What the hell happened, can someone explain?'' she asked in panic, while taking his cloak off, as well as the shirt he was wearing underneath.

Athena gasped in terror, when she saw that Draco's shoulder, had almost been detatched from his body.

''That Potter boy casted a silent spell on him,
that wounded him like that! He was way too lucky this time!'' Bellatrix said through gritted teeth.

Athena focused back on Draco's shoulder, trying to find a way to help him. His whole body was shaking and he was screaming in pain.