Chapter 21

Aurora

We were driving back to the mansion in utter silence. Lyon was fuming in anger. I could tell that with the grip he has on the steering wheel. His jaws were clenched and eyes darkened. Making me wonder what did I do make him this angry? Is it my fault if Derek came to me?

We reached his estate after driving for a while. He stopped his car in front of the mansion and rushed out of the car. He came towards my side and grabbed me by my arms. He started pulling me inside.

He threw on the floor of the porch and slammed the main door. I was frightened now. What will he do? He turned around and gazed at me with those anger filled eyes. He started taking his predator steps towards me. I started backing away.

I backed away until my back touched something. He crouched down in front of me.

"Lyon", I said. He kept his fingers on his lips and made a shh sound. He was angry beyond limit. He raised his hands. In fear that he will slap me, I closed my eyes. But what he did shocked me? He kept his hand on my cheek and caressed it. I slowly opened my eyes only to find his anger gone.

"You know that you are mine, right?", he asked in a gentle tone. I was shocked with this side of his. Why is he being so gentle? Wasn't he fuming with rage few seconds ago.

"Aren't you?", he asked again. My head unknowingly moved telling his a yes.

"Words belle", he said sternly.

"Yes", I said.

"Good girl", he said and smashed his lips on mine. He kissed me ever so passionately and gently that it made my heart melt. My lips started moving on their own. He cupped my cheek with one hand and other went towards the back of my neck.

He inserted his tongue inside my mouth and started exploring it. The kiss grew hot. I cupped both of his cheeks for better support. I was loving each and every bit of this kiss.

He gripped my waist and moved on to my neck. Leaving gentle pecks. I shivered when he pecked me at a particular place. He sucked on that area making me moan.

"Lyon", I whispered. He kept on sucking that area making me go insane and loose my mind. He bit on that area lightly making me moan louder.

He backed away. A proud smirk plastered on his face after looking at his creation. After that he turned to look at me. His face turned blank. The next moment he got up and left from there.

My face was flushed red with what happened a few seconds back. And he just got up and left. But why did he not get angry on me? Wasn't he angry a few minutes ago? Lord, why is he like this?

I got up and went towards our shared bedroom. I took a shower and wore my night dress. I laid on the bed and started thinking about what happened a while ago. He didn't put off his anger on me. Even though it wasn't my fault and I know he would be adamant to punish me but he didn't.

The door opened and entered Lyon. He went inside the washroom. I was waiting for him to come out. After few minutes he came out with a towel wrapped around his torso. I gazed at his muscled glory. He eyed me so I shifted my gaze elsewhere. He entered the closet and came out wearing just a trouser. Are you kidding me? He is going to sleep like that beside me. No way. I won't be able to sleep.