Chapter 9

Aurora

His words never fail to make a shiver run down my spine. He is the only one I have ever met in my life who holds this much power over me. Even though I hate to accept it but I am afraid of my newly married husband. Newly married? It wasn't even a marriage Aurora. It is just a contract you signed to trade yourself to save your brother.

I don't even know his name. Or where he lives? Or what he does? But still I am his wife and he is my husband. But whatever he does, I know that he is a very powerful man. Judging his aura and the things he has done, I think whatever job he is into is not a good one but it makes him powerful. Is he some sort of mafia or a drug lord?

But one thing is there that I am sure of. Even if he has married me, he won't be able to control me. I am what I am . I am my own person and no one in this world holds the power to control me. Even though deep inside he scares me but I would be brave and courageous infront of him.

Currently, I am in a private jet. And I don't doubt the fact that it would be owned by my husband only. He locked me in the bedroom of the jet and god knows why. Its not like I would run away from a flying plane or something.

After a while I heard the door of the room opened and came inside the monster. He locked the door from inside. He came towards me with a smirk on his face.

"My dear wifey. You did not forget that its our wedding night, right?", he asked. All the colours drained from my face. I am not ready for this. I am a virgin for god says and never in my life am I going to loose my virginity to this monster.

But he is my husband now. One or other we have to do this. No what the hell am I thinking? He is not my husband. He is just a monster who made me forcefully sign a contract. I won't allow him to do anything to me.

I was sitting on the bed so I started backing away until my body collided with the headboard. He kept approaching me with a smirk and lust filled eyes.

"I don't want to", I said nervously. He stopped in his track. "Poor lady. I am your husband. Don't I have the right to celebrate my first night with my wife", he said smirking.

"Husband. My ass. It was just a contract to trade myself for the safety of my brother. No way in the hell am I going to accept you as my husband. For me it was just a contract between two parties. And a monster like you can never be my husband. You are just a fucking psycho who is obsessed with me", I shouted in my anger filled voice.

I could see that the smirk on his face vanished and he became enraged. He fisted his palm and clenched his jaws. He rushed towards me and raised his hand to slap me. But before it could touch my face, I held his hand. I don't know where I got the courage to do it, but I did.

If he was not angry before then now he surely is. His eyes became red with anger. I could see his veins popping out. It felt as if I would be dead just by the sight of it. Death must be dancing on his head. Oh god, no. What did I do? Now I was scared for my not so dear life.

I realised that my hands were still grabbing his rock like hands. So, I removed it and gazed down. I didn't had the dare to look into his wrathful eyes.

I felt a hand grab my hair in a fist and grabbed it with full force making me scream. Tears welled up in my eyes because of the pain. His another hand went around my throat and he squeezed it. It hurted as hell. I was not able to breathe.

"How dare you", he said in his hoarse voice. "How dare you do that", he shouted enraged. I was not able to breathe and was gasping for air. I was trying to loosen his grip around my throat. But it was useless . It felt as if my life was leaving my body. Its good. Kill me and free me from this hell.

I stopped my struggle. I felt my eyes dropping but before it could shut completely he removed his hand. I coughed roughly. And breathed as much air as my lungs could gather. My throat was hurting as hell.

His other hand was still around my hair. I was still breathing heavily.

"Don't you dare do that again", he said and smashed his lips on me. He was sucking the life out of my life. He then started biting which made me moan in pain. Tears streamed down my eyes.

He tightened his grip around my hairs and pulled it making me scream and entered his tongue inside my mouth. He was exploring every inch of my mouth, making me feel disgusted of my own self.

After he was satisfied with the brutal torture on my mouth, he went down to my jaw. He was biting and sucking there. I could not feel my lips anymore. He went further down and started the same torture on my collar bone.

I could fell his hand going inside my top and he was grabbing and squeezing my waist. His touch was disgusting me. It was hurting. But still my body wanted to react to his monstrous, which I didn't allow.

His hands then moved to the edge of my shirt and he tried removing it. I realised what he was doing and held his hand to stop him. He harshly yanked my hand away and teared my top instead of taking it out. He threw it away. Tears flowed out of my eyes.

I was left exposed in my bra. I didn't know what to do.I was trying to control the sinful sounds from leaving my mouth. I did not want this. I did not wanted this brutal assault on my skin.

He sucked at a particular spot, where I could not stop my moan. My own body was betraying me. I know where all this was heading to and I didn't want that. I was not ready. He was raping me and I felt helpless. Never in my life, had I experienced these things. I had always worshipped my body. Never letting anyone to touch it.

But today this person was making my body impure. He was tainting my soul. And I could not let this happen. I could not let my body get rapped by my husband. So, I tried one last thing. Maybe this monster would be merciful enough.

"I am virgin", I mumbled. I didn't had the strength left in myself to say it out loud. It seemed that he heard it and stopped what he doing. He parted away and looked at me. For a moment I felt that I saw hurt in his eyes. But it was soon replaced my a smirk.

"A beauty like you is still a virgin? Is it something to be ashamed of or to be proud of?", he asked smirking.

"But nevertheless. I am glad that no one has ever touched this heavenly body and I would be the first guest to savour it", he said with a proud look on his face.

After that he got up from the bed and went outside. Not forgetting to lock the door behind him. I am glad that he left. I am glad that he was merciful enough. I am glad that my own didn't rape me.

I collapsed on the bed and burst out crying. I didn't care if I was just in my bra. My top was already ruined and I was not sure if I could  wear it anymore. I don't know what I am crying for? Is it for saving myself from getting raped or because I almost got raped?

I cried and cried and cried. For everything that happened to me in the last few days. From me getting almost homeless to my brother getting kidnapped to my so called marriage. From a sexual harassment to an actual sexual assault.

In these few days my life drastically changed. I am now married to a psycho, who is obsessed and abusive. Also, claims to hate me.

What has my life become? Can't I have a normal life like other people? Why is my life like this? Why was I like that in the past that I have to suffer because of that today? Why god, why?

I don't know what to expect from my life anymore. With that thought I let the darkness consume me and I fell in a much needed deep slumber.

***