Chapter 17

Aurora

I squinted my eyes to get a clear view. A  toned chest of a man. I looked up only to come face to face with the sleeping face of the cutest person in the world. Who could say that this man becomes a beast when he is awake? His arms were still around my waist. Our breathes mixing with each other.

I saw a scar on his cheek. Was it always there? Or did he get it recently? My eyes went towards his pink plumpy lips. God must have been so free while creating this god like figure. How can someone say that he is ugly?

I saw his eye lashes fluttering and then opened to a beautiful doe eye. His eyes gazed into mine. His lips tugged up in a smirk making me fall back into reality.

"Checking out, are we belle?", he commented with an evil smirk on his face. I shifted my gaze elsewhere. He pulled me closer if that was possible and smashed his lips on mine. He nibbled on them harshly. I was not kissing back. He parted away with jaws clenched.

"Kiss me back", he said sternly and then again smashed his lips on mine. This time I tried to kiss him back. He was kissing me passionately and I was replying with the same intensity. The kiss felt good. Not like his other harsh kisses which made my lips bleed. But it was passionate and hot.

Our tongues were colliding with each other fighting for dominance. Ofcourse he won and he was exploring my mouth. His one hand went behind my neck for support. His other hand which was resting on my waist went down to my thighs caressing them.

My eyes were closed and I was just lost in this beautiful sensation. My stomach felt something unusual. This feeling was so new for me.

He parted away but not before biting my lips harshly making me taste the metallic flavour. What should I expect from him? He is a monster. I opened my eyes only to see him smirking.

His hands went towards my lips and he wiped the blood from his finger. He then licked his finger which had my blood blood. His hands then went towards my jaws and then trailed down to my collar bone. It went futher down and stopped at a place that was stinging a bit since earlier. I looked down to find a bandage.

Yes the tattoo. He forced me get a tattoo yesterday. He pressed on the place making me hiss. He removed his hands from me and got up. He held me by my waist and put me on his shoulder.

"Hey. Leave me. Where are you taking me now?", I asked struggling in his grip. He didn't answer and started walking. He dropped me in front of the big mirror in bathroom.

"What? Why did you bring me here?", I asked. He pulled off my over gown and turned me around to come face to face with my reflection. He was standing closely behind me.

His hands went towards the bandage of my chest and he pulled it harshly in one go. I hissed with the sting it cause. But what I saw made by eyes widened.

The tattoo consisted of a lion face's and his name was written beautifully on top of it, 'Lyonnello'. I got mesmerised by the beauty of it. It was just above my left breast and was around 5cm in length. It looked so beautiful, carved on my skin. And his name was written beautifully on top of it.

"You see that. Thats my mark on your skin to remind you that you are mine. That you belong to me . And that you are my property", he said making me break out of my trance.

"It tells that you belong to this lion. The King. You are mine. This will also remind you that the guy you rejected in the past so harshly. You are his slave now. A slave with which my life is interwined for forever", he said these harsh worrs to me making my heart sob in pain. I am just his slave.