Chapter 16

Aurora

"Yes Aurora. A god damn murderer. Because of you my mom is dead. You freaking killed my mom", he said in a raised voice.

"No. I didn't", I said with tears streaming down my eyes.

"You di....", before he could complete his phone rang. He took out his phone and backed away from me.

"Yes Mateo. What?? Okay. I am coming", he said. He cutted the call and glanced at me. He gave me a glare and then went away. Leaving me with confusion and questions.

How did I kill his mother? When did she die? How am I connected to this?

1 week later

It has been a week since our that encounter. Since he told me that I killed his mother and since he raped me. I never saw him after that. I don't know where he is. And no one even told me. So, basically I am alone in this mansion. No human contact. Only once, some guards came to stock up on groceries but they did not take any initiative in talking with me and neither did I.

I wake up everyday. Have some breakfast. Then I go to the library and read some books. The whole day passes in those books. Its so normal right now. But from inside I am burning with the need to know that how did I kill his mother? I have just met his mother one time and she was such a beautiful soul. Why would I want her dead? I know that Lyon used to love her more than anything in this world. What would have gone through after the death of his mother? When did she die? Who comforted him after her death?

My heart clenched in pain just thinking of him loosing his mother. His mother was everything to him. Though I don't know much about her and their relationship as we never talked about it but the way his eyes filled with love when he used to talk to his mother on call in front of me justified everything.

And there were times when I saw the same love for me in his eyes but now all I see is anger and hatred. It hurts me so much.  His hatred for me is so strong that he even merciless raped me and then also not even an ounce of hatred has been reduced. I should hate him for that but no I don't. I want to hate him but my heart does not allow that. All I do is hate myself and my existence. Its because of me he has become the monster he is. It is because of me an innocent and kind guy lost all his compassion and became heartless.

Currently I am in his library trying to read a book. Key word trying. Because my mind wanders to all the stuff that has happened and what is yet to happen.

The peaceful silence got disturbed by a voice.

"Belle". Lyon. He is here. I kept the book on the table and rushed out of the library.  Finally he is here. Though I should hate the fact that he is here and again he is going to torture me but I don't. I was glad he came back. I don't know why but I missed him even though I should celebrate his absence.

I hurriedly came down the stairs and stood infront of him. I looked into his eyes. A beautiful grin was carved on his face. My lips also tugged up in a gentle smile.

"Where were you all these days?", I asked.

"I have brought gifts for you", he said ignoring my question and making me tensed. The grin on his face turned into a smirk. I should probably embrace myself for whatever is yet to happen. All the happiness just vanished and an unknown fear took over about what will happen now?

"First here", he said and extended a bouquet of flowers towards me. My eyes  filled with tears and my heart clenched with pain. A bouquet of black roses. I looked into his eyes. An evil grin was on his face and his eyes were filled with hatred. Hatred for me.

"I got these flowers for you. Do you like them? These are my favorite flowers", he said.

I tried to control my tears and said, "Thank you for the flowers. I love them" while looking into his eyes. A lone tear dropped from my eye. And I made no effort to wipe it.I took the flowers from him. I would accept anything he gives me. Even if it is hate. Because I love him.