Chapter 7

Lyonnello

Black rose represents hate. The utter hate held by one, that the person wants to take revenge. And I am going to remind that bitch at every moment of her life that how much this man hates her. How much the king of Latin America hates her. And that would start from today.

After completing my work yesterday, I went to the supermarket she worked. She was still the same. The same yellowish-green eyes. The same doll like face. No, not like before. Even more beautiful than that. But she didn't remember me, I guess. Or maybe she didn't recognise me. Well who would have thought, that lanky looking guy who wore rimmed spectacle and seemed like a dumb guy, would turn out like this. Honestly, even I don't recognise myself looking at my photos of back then. Guess, the make over of all these year, made me a complete different entity.

When I went near her, I felt my heart beating fast. Just like it happened previously when I used to see her. But now, my heart doesn't beat fast because of love but the utter hate and rage I hold for her.

I was observing each and every activity of her. How she was in her deep thought? How she was interacting with the customers? Everything. And then I sent those black roses to her. When she looked at me, I could tell that she was nervous and confused. So, I drove off from there. But still I kept an eye on her the whole day.

While she was walking home, I knew that she got to know that I was following her. Panic was clearly visible on her face. She went inside her building. I opened my tablet and started watching the CCTV of her apartment. I wanted to see her dreadful reaction when she would get to know about her brother.

I felt good seeing her crying and wailing for her brother. Well, she deserves this. When she started running to the police station. Oh girl! Did she really think police will help her. I laughed at her lame attempt of going to the police. I already sent my men to the police station, to warn the cops about not entertaining her complaint. And of course, they would not do anything against their king.

But when that cop harassed her, I lost my mind. Aurora is mine. No one can claim her, until and unless thats me. Because I hate her. So, I had my men put that bastard at my building.

I made the cops to keep her in the police station the whole night, to let her feel how helplessness is. How helpless she made me that day, when I was standing outside her house whole night but still she didn't listened to me.

In the morning, when Mateo brought her to the penthouse, I was examining her each and every move. When she came upstairs and saw her brother, she must have felt relieved. But I didn't that live long.

When she was asking me why did I do that, I completely lost it and slapped her tightly. She still had that fire within her. That arrogance. That prideful face. And I want to crumble that into pieces that she won't be able to stand infront of anyone without being ashamed.

I won't tell her anything for now. When things happen to you and you don't know the reason, it is even more painful. And that's what I want to give her.

Its been a while I have locked her in the store room. And now its show time. I made my men bring that cop to the penthouse and tied him on a chair.

I then went towards the store room to get her. I saw that she was sleeping. She must be tired. But it not the time to get tired. It is just a start.

I brought a bucket of cold water and splashed it on her. She got up panicked. Oh poor girl. I grabbed her hand and started dragging her downstairs.