Chapter 3

A black jet was standing on the private runway awaiting the arrival of its owner. Along with the jet there were men standing awaiting the arrival of their boss.

A black lamborghini, followed by two mercedes drove through the runway and stopped beside the jet. A man wearing a black ripped jeans paired with black t-shirt and black leather jacket stepped out of the black lamborghini.

The pilot of jet rushed towards the man and greeted him.

"Good evening Boss. I am the Pilot for your today's journey", the pilot said.

Lyonnello nodded his head and started walking into the jet followed by the pilot and his assistant Mateo.

He entered the jet and sat on the couch crossing his legs, like a King.

"Good Evening Sir", a girl's voice greeted him. He glanced towards the girl. She was the air hostess.

"I would be your hostess for the night. If you need anything, I would be pleased to give you", she said. Her voice was filled with seduction.

He smirked at her and said,"Gladly". The air hostess smirked back and bowed down, trying to show her cleavage and left from there.

Lyonnello scoffed at her lame attempt of seducing him. He hated girls who tried tried to seduce him. The mere thought of someone thinking that he or she had control over him and his actions, enraged him.

The jet took off in a few minutes. Lyonnello was discussing some business with his assistant Mateo over dinner.

After the dinner was done, he headed into the bedroom of the jet to do some one of his important work.

He was going through the background details of someone and smirking. As soon as his eyes saw the photograph of the girl, his face turned blank. He looked into her mesmerising greenish-yellow eyes and got struck. Her eyes were the most beautiful things one would ever witness in this world. Her pretty doll like face held the power of bringing the entire mankind on their knees.

He clenched his jaws and held onto the file tightly. His knuckled turned white and his face got filled with rage.

Flashback

"Belle I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?", Lyon said sitting on one knee  with a rose in his hand.

The girl infront of him had a blank expression on her face. She held his hand and made him get up.

"Come with me", Aurora said and started dragging the boy with her out of the empty classroom . She existed the building and stood at the center of campus.

She clapped her hand and shouted, "Hello everyone". Lyon did not understand what was she doing. He had just proposed her and instead of replying him, she dragged him with herself to the center of campus.

"Can you all see this guy? Lyonnello Romero or you better know him as the nerd of campus", she said. The audience started laughing. Lyon was still clueless as to why was she behaving like that. Did he made a mistake by telling his feelings to his only friend.

"This guy proposed me today", Aurora said and the whole campus broke out in a fit a laughter. Lyon turned his head down being embarassed.

"Derek. You also proposed me one day, right?", she asked addressing the most popular guy of the campus who was standing among the crowd, listening to her.

Derek looked down and nodded his head, embarassed. "What did I say to him, Jenny", she asked her friend who was also watching her standing infront of the audience.

"Fuck off", Jenny shouted. And the audience again laughed.

"And here this poor guy, who doesn't even have the money to sustain himself is here proposing me", she said. And this time she also started laughing along with the audience.