Chapter 19

Aurora

Sunlight slapped my face bringing me up from my deep slumber only to find myself under the gaze of the person I was in the arms of.

"Good morning", he said and kissed my forehead. I squinted my eyes to get clear view.

"Good morning", I mumbled. I gazed at him. As usual he held a blank expression.

"How did you sleep?", he asked.

"I am still sleepy", I replied and closed my eyes. As soon as I closed my eyes, I found a person sitting in a pool of blood gazing at me with his wounded eyes and smirking.

I opened my eyes terrified and everything that happened yesterday came crashing down. How he dragged me to that place? How he locked me in that prison? How he mercilessly stabbed that guy? And how that body's bleeding eyes were staring at me like a ghost and petrifing me?

"He was dead right?", I asked Lyon.

"Yes, he was. You don't need to be scared", he said and patted my head.

"Then how come he was staring at me with those eyes. Why was he god damn smirking?", I asked ranting. Because he was clearly smirking at me the last day.

"No belle. He was not", he said and ruffled my hair.

"No Lyon. He was dead. You stabbed him infront of my eyes. He was lying in a pool of his own blood. He bled for hours. But still he was staring at me. Fucking me with his eyes and I was not able to do anything. I saw him smirking. Or maybe I have gone crazy thinking about those stuffs", I said and tears streamed down as I completed my rant. He gazed at me with emotionless eyes as if whatever I said had no effect on him. Of course why would it effect him. He is a heartless person who mercilessly killed a person infront of my eyes. Me going crazy should not effect him.I tried to get up removing his grip from me.

"Leave me. Let me go", I said struggling out of his grip but he tightened his hold around me.

"You would be happy right?  That I am going crazy. You killed that person so cruelly infront of my eyes. You are a murderer. Leave me", I yelled.

His eyes darkened and he clenched his jaws but now I am not scared of him. If he wants he can kill me right this moment and I would be least bothered. Nevertheless, I am a burden only.

"I said leave me", I said sternly.

"Shut up", he yelled causing me to flinch. Okay, I take my words back. I do am afraid of him.

"Don't you dare call me a murderer when you yourself are one", he yelled.

"No. I am not. I have not murdered anyone and certainly not your mother", I said sternly even though I was scared from inside. And why in the hell will I kill his mother? He clenched his jaws and his eyes darkened. His hold on me tightened to the extent that it started hurting. His nails digged on my waist making me whimper. Our faces were close to the extent that his breath was fanning on my face.

"Just shut up. How many times do I have to tell you not to talk back at me? But you don't listen even after facing the worst consequences", he spat at my face.

"Next time if you dare to talk like that with me then be prepared for your death. I will kill you. And you have clearly seen with your own eyes that I am capable of that", he threatened glaring at me .

"Go ahead. Kill me. Because I am dead only living like this", I replied back. His grip on me loosened.

"Don't be a coward like your father who killed himself right after loosing everything", he stated.