Chapter 10

*Warning: Contains abuse*

Aurora

I got up feeling rays falling on my face. I opened my eyes slowly and looked towards the small window in the jet. The sun was shining in its full glory. The blanket of cloud was visible below. A sight to behold.

The door clicked open and entered the predator. His eyes scanned me from top to bottom. A smirk tucked on his lips.
"I could spend my whole day watching you half naked", he said.

Realistion hit me that I was just in my bra. All those things which he did last night came to my mind. I tried to cover my chest with my hands. He shamelessly gazed at me with a smirking face. If only I could rip that smirk off his face. I looked towards the window to avoid him.

I could feel him getting closer to me. I felt something thrown at my face. I looked at it. It was a knee length sun dress.

"Wear this ", he said and went out, leaving no room for discussion.

I looked at the dress. I should cover myself as soon as possible. There was a gate on another side of the room. I assumed it to be bathroom. I decided to freshen up.

After that, I wore the dress. It was revealing a bit too much of my cleavage. But it is better than roaming around in my bra.

After I was dressed up, I sat on the bed. My stomach was rumbling with hunger. I had not eaten anything for the past couple of days. God knows how I am surviving.

The door again opened revealing the same nasty person but this time he was with a tray in his hands. He glanced at me now fully dressed up.He came towards me and kept the tray on bed.

"Eat it", he said. I scoffed at him and turned other side. Do I look like stupid? What if there is poison in the food? Or any sedative?

"Trust me. I have no intentions of killing my new toy", he said and again turned around to leave. Did he just read my thought? No, did he just call me his new toy? What the hell is wrong with this dude?

He opened the gate and shut it harshly. After, he went I looked at the food. Should I eat or not? My stomach grumbled replying me. So without any other thought I jumped on the food.

The flight was starting to land. The blanket of clouds was no longer visible. Instead I could see tall buildings. Where are we? What city is this? One thing I am certain of is that I have never been here before.

It didn't took long for the flight to land and the demon coming and blindfolding me.

He blind folded me and literally picked me up and hung on his shoulder like a rag. I bumped my fist on his back but that didn't had any effect on him. He started moving.

I kept on struggling in his arms. Its not like I can not walk. Why the hell is he treating me like I am abducted or something. I shouted to make him put me down but nothing was effective. Instead he spanked my butt. I yelped in pain.

"Once the gate of the plane opens, there would be around nearly 50 men around. If you don't want to get spanked in front of them then I recommend to rest obediently", he hissed.

No, I can't take that humiliation in front of that many people. Being carried like a rag is alone a huge embarassment for me. I can't take further.

"Am I clear?", he asked in stern voice. I nodded my head in response. Another spank landed my butt making me hiss.

"Words Belle", he husked.

"Yes", I said. Rascal.

He started moving. I could hear some shuffling and footsteps other than that there was complete silence.