Chapter 18

Aurora

He climbed down the stairs and existed the main door. There were guards standing outside the mansion who started lining up and bowed. He left my hairs. He took my hands and again started dragging me to god knows where. There were guards all around who were bowing to him. We were walking down the pavement. There were many cottages and warehouse type of buildings around. The area was huge.

I did know that king has the biggest estate in the world and guess what I was here all this time and I had no idea.

Lyon was looking more than angry. This time I really invited hell for me. We entered a building. The stinging smell of blood invaded my nostril making me disgust. It was a prison of some sort. There were people locked up in some cells and some were empty. Is he going to lock me up here?

No no this can't happen. I am literally disgusted by the smell. I can't even stay here for a minute. And now if I thought that the smell was the worst thing then I was wrong. After coming further inside and climbing a few floors, I saw dead bodies. Decaying bodies of people who were dead and their bodies are left to rot.

How can someone be this cruel to do this? Tears welled up in my eyes. More dead bodies came into view as we were passing by. My mind was going dizzy with all this. I never have seen such a sight before. It was disgusting my guts and to think of how this much cruelty was bestowed on these people made me sick.

"Lyon stop", I mumbled after not being able to take this sight anymore.

"No bitch. You need to know the real me today", he said.

"Are you responsible for their this condition?", I asked.

"Yeah of course. Any doubt after knowing who I am?", He yelled.

I kept silent and just went along with him. Blood always frightened me and the sight of it disgusted me.

He pushed me inside a cell. He is surely going to lock me up. But I can't even stay  a minute in this disgusting place. Let alone being locked up.

"Lyon please don't lock me up here. I can't even stay a minute in here. Please. I won't defy you anymore", I begged.

But turning his ears deaf he locked up the gate and backed away. He stared at me with cold eyes.

"Oh man. Did you defy this boss?", someone said. I looked up to find an unknown man who was locked up in the cell  infront of mine staring at me and smirking.

"You know what Lyonnello, it has been a while since I have fucked. And it would be so pleasing to eye fuck a beauty like her", the man said making me disgust more. I scoffed at him. And glared.

"You know what dick head. Piss off. Because clearly there is nothing inside that huge head of yours because god has given all your brain to your dick. Motherfucking asshole", I spat at the man. Not bothering about a fuming Lyon standing outside the cell. Because clearly you cannot talk to me like that and I will let you off the hook.

"Oh a fiesty one. I like that. With a sharp mouth. That mouth would look so good wrapp....",the man was saying but was cut off with an echoing and nerve racking, "Shut up".

I gazed up to see a fuming Lyon. If he was angry before then he is literally burning in anger right now. I thought I witnessed his worst anger but I was clearly wrong. That anger was nothing in front of the one I am seeing right now. He was gazing at me with those anger filled eyes. I was even scared to look at him. Just the sight of it made me shiver and gulp.

"Open his cell", he yelled and the guards came and opened the door of the cell thr man was in. He turned around and went inside the cell. The next thing I witnessed is him chocking the life out of that man.