Chapter 13

Lyonnello

Its been a day since I locked Aurora in that room. She now knows I am Lyonnello Romero. The guy she harshly rejected in college. The guy she used like a fucking thing. The guy whose life she destroyed in just one day.

How dare she called me Lyon? There is no Lyon in this world. There is only me. Lyonnello. The mafia king of Latin America. The guy who runs the biggest cartel in the world.

I thought that after beating the shit out of her that day she would follow my orders. But no she is stubborn. She is ought to do something to provoke me. Honestly, I didn't want to hurt her that badly that day. I was feeling guilty after she passed out. I started to worry about her. I don't know why but I did. I was not willing to punish her for a few days and let her heal so that she doesn't die maybe. But she has to do something to provoke me.

I think that's enough of her punishment. Maybe I should get her out. But why am I nervous to face her after she knows me? I have been going on and off the basement gate for an hour but I am not able to open it and go inside. What the hell am I nervous of? I am Lyonnello Romero for god sake and she is just a fucking piece of bitch. Yeah. Right. She is nothing to me. She is just a bitch who I loathe from the core of my heart.

I finally opened the gate of the basement and stepped down. I found her passed out on the cold floor. I picked her up in my arms and headed towards the bedroom. She is such a weakling. Can't even handle a day in basement. Only her mouth and arrogance knows how to run.

I laid her on the bed and called the doctor who resides in the estate to check on her. I want her alive and well to take my revenge.

After checking her up and injecting her with some fluids, the doctor left saying to take care of her. As if I am going to. Just hell with her.

I moved out of the bedroom and went to the bar in living room. I was having some drinks, just then Mateo called me. I picked up the call and put it on my ears.

"Sir, the shipments have arrived", he said.

"Okay", I said and hung up. I got up and went outside after putting on a black shirt and black pants from the closet of my room. She was soundly sleeping so I locked the bedroom.

I came out and found Mateo standing outside. I walked and he followed right behind me.

"Boss. If you don't mind can I ask why did you need the doctor", he asked. If he was someone else then his body would be lying on the ground by now. But he is like my brother. So, its fine of him to ask me.

"Its just my weakling wife", I said. After that he didn't said anything. We reached the warehouse. He took out a packet from the carton and brought to me. It was one of the best powders. Just by the smell of it, I felt dizzy. It would make good money.

"Market it under the premium category", I told Mateo.

"Noted sir", he said and I nodded.

"Also. The drug lord who was embezzeling money and running the brothel in your name has been caught", he said.

That bastard. I walked out of the warehouse and headed towards the prison of the estate. A five storey building to capture the enemies and culprits of the cartel to torture them.