Chapter 1

"Please leave me. I beg you", a man cried. He was tied in chains on a podium, covered in blood from head to toe. Blood was oozing from each and every part of his body.

"Oh Luca", another man said."I can't do that", he continued smirking. He was enjoying the sight in front of himself. Seeing his prey covered in blood and withering in pain was the most pleasurable sight for him. The people watching this seen were shivering. The sight of one of their colleague getting beaten to death. Reason? No one knew.

"What wrong did I do? I was one of your trusted men", the wailing man said. Another lash of the bladed whip landed on his body making him hiss in pain.

"Wrong?", the man holding the whip said and chuckled."You fucking disrespected me, you bastard", he shouted. His eyes only showed rage. He gave another lash of whip to him.

"Gossiping about your boss to your comrade is not a good thing Luca", he commented.

"I am sorry Boss. It will never happen again. Forgive me", Luca begged. The man left the whip. The bladed whip collided with the ground making Luca sigh in relief, thinking that finally he forgave him. But that was not the case.

"There is no forgiveness for disrespect in my life. You have to suffer", he said and took out his gun. He pointed the gun right at Luca's forehead.

Luca started shivering. Panick filled his whole being. He begged and cried. But all ears turned deaf to his pleas. No one came to save him. There were hundreds of his comrades present there. But no one uttered a single word.

Infact, the person he was gossiping with was also present there. Shivering while seeing the ruthlessness of his boss and somewhere glad that he did not shared the same fate as his friend Luca.

Luca started pulling onto the chain. A lame attempt of him to escape his death.

"Any last wish", the predator said. "Spare me", Luca uttered. The loud bang of the gun echoed in the hall and Luca dropped dead with a hole on his forehead.

The predator turned around and faced the petrified audience. "This is what you get, when you disrespect me. Print this fucking thing in your brain", he said addressing the audience.

All of them bowed their heads down in submission of their boss. The boss who is this ruthless to massacre one of his most trusted man in front of his own cartel.

He started stepping down the podium. His men made way for him to go. The predator started walking in his full glory towards his next prey. Luca's friend.

His face was still down. But now he knew that his fate was no better than his friend. The predator stood towering over the petrified prey.

He didn't uttered a word thinking it's of no use infront of this predator. The Lion. The King.Lyonnello Romero. The most ruthless person existing on the planet.

Another gunshot echoed and he dropped dead with a whole on his forehead, splashing blood on Lyonnello's face.

Without saying another word, Lyonnello existed the hall of his estate. And started heading towards his mansion like house with was at the center of the estate.

He was a ruthless man running the biggest cartel in the world. He didn't worship power. Power worshipped him. He was the King of his empire. The Lion of his own jungle and the predator who was capable of making his prey regret his existence.

He entered his mansion. Silence greeted him. No maid, no bodyguard was present in the mansion. He liked it that way. He climbed upstairs and went to his bedroom. He straightforward headed towards the bathroom and turned on the shower after stripping his clothes. The water hit his body making him calm. He closed his eyes.