"Sexually assaulting your daughter isn't a way of treating your family nor a woman" I retort and he punches me.

Francis father just laughs. They're sick as fuck.

"Well since you don't have quite manners with you even though your dad tried teaching you them, we will have to fuck them out." he smiled evily at me and a scowl made its way to my face.

"Fuck?" I laugh sarcastically "your small dick energy can be smelt even from Spain" I add and he punches me. "SHUT UP" he yells and throws me to a bed.

I try to escape but my hands are tied and he has grabbed my feet. I can't move my feet anymore as he has tied them with a metal bar separating them and to the bed.

Francis' father which his name was Silvano crawls to my direction with lust in his eyes and eyes at my father. He nods at him and rips my clothes open.

Silvano starts kissing the crook of my neck while my father rips my pants and my underwear and slides his two fingers inside my folds.

"Stop it" I yell but they don't. I don't think they've heard me as my father starts pumping faster.

The pain that he was inflicting me was unbearable. My walls hurt due to the pace he's getting and his nails are scratching every inch of my bare cunt.

I try to fight with my arms but I feel useless. Silvano starts undoing his belt. He throws his pants to the other side of the room revealing his three inches cock making me gag in disgust.

"You will convince my son to give the mafia back to me if you do not want me to fuck you again." he demands and a tear rolls down my cheek.

My father removes his fingers and Silvano slides his dick between my folds making me scream in pain. His movements are fast, ripping every inch of my cunt.

It feels so damn bad. It hurts. Nonetheless he doesn't stop there, he rips off my bra leaving my breasts fully on display while bouncing by every thrust he made and took his filthy mouth to my nipples butting and sucking them.

My sobs were silent but unstoppable. Every part of me wanted and wished to die. What did I do to deserve this.

His pace quickens even more and the door bursts open. Dante's face turns pale at the sight in front of him and the person next to him hits him on the head with the barrel of his gun. Francis.

Dante's body drops to the floor and Francis comes to sight with Ice to his side.

Ice face holds an unreadable expression as he looks at my eyes. My sobs don't stop even though Francis had already shot his father right on the head, execution style and had shot mine twenty times.

Their lifeless bodies fell and Silvano's fell right on me. My sobs finally being free and loud. I was trembling, the terror I was feeling right now was horrific.

Ice came closer to me and started undoing the ties while Francis came near me. "I know you don't want to be touched. I'm sorry this happened to you not once but twice, i'm sorry, this is my fucking fault" he cries and I extend my arm for him to come closer.

I wrap my arms around his neck and place his face on my chest. Tears falling down my face silently not wanting to say anything.

What could I say? There was nothing I could think nor say that would make him feel less guilty.

"I'm so so sorry, baby. It should've been me. You shouldn't have gone through this again. Not even once, i'm so fucking sorry, I love you so much that it hurts" he sobs and I caress his chin.

"Shhh" It's all it comes from my mouth. Ice unties me and gives me his shirt and jacket. "Put this on" he demands and I do as i'm told.

Normally I wouldn't take another person's clothes that aren't from my husband, but his are literally ripped from the fighting he had so it would not cover anything.

I mutter a thanks and start dressing, or at least try, because the tremble of my hands doesn't let me do it. Francis takes a hint of what it's happening and helps me. He kisses me on the lips. "I love you so much, baby" he whispers and another single tear falls down my face.

"Me too, baby" I mutter.