Chapter 1

Desi huffed as her brother walked in her room for the third time, she could never understand why he'd just walk in her room and look around then walk right back out

Half of the time he didn't even knock, he just walked in like a weirdo, she didn't say anything tho because she knew he was just being his overprotective self.

"Desi and Tay tay I'm leaving" their mother yelled from downstairs.

"Ok" they yelled back as the door clicked from downstairs. She was on her way to work for the evening, she worked as a registered nurse, she had been working their for 12 years now.

They lived in a 4 bedroom house with 3 and a half bathrooms, Ms.Aileen (their mother)  was super boujee and wanted a guest room just because.

Desi sighed as she finished up her last package for the time being, she was the owner of a small skin care business. She had always been into aesthetics even more so when her skin was breaking out when she was a teenager.

"Can you get out sir" she asked him, he was now brushing his waves in her bathroom mirror. He looked over at her and mugged her before continuing on what he was doing.

She smacked her lips as she stood from her desk and stretched. Really truly she didn't mind her brother being in her room. They weren't like the normal brother and sister relationship where they fight and argue all day everyday. Yeah they had their arguments A LOT but they'd just laugh it off 2 seconds later. Since it was just the 2 of them they were super close ever since they were younger.

Taylin or Tay Tay as everybody called him was older than Desiree by 2 years, he was 20 while she was 18. He wasn't gonna be living with  them much longer cause he was in the process of searching for a apartment with his girlfriend/baby mom Taylor.

The 2 shared a 1 year old son together named A'mir, they had been together for a year before they had Mir.

"You need to clean up" Tay Tay said walking out her bathroom and cutting off her light, she rolled her eyes at him.

"Stop cause my room is not dirty" she mugged him, he shrugged while walking out her room leaving her door wide open. Like always.

She flipped him off as best she could considering the fact he wasn't there and sat down at the foot of her bed. She grabbed her phone just as it began to ring, a smile covered her face as her best friend, Ja'Khylin, name flashed across the screen.

"Wassupppp shorty" he dragged out as Desi answered the FaceTime call. Desi and Ja'Khylin had been best friends since birth, they were cousins on both of their mother's side.