76 | idaho falls

Jimin

The first thing I see when I open my eyes is fire.

Fire embers interlaced within the golden strands of hair cascading down her bare back. Her shoulders are dotted with rosy freckles, and I know she feels insecure about them because she always wears clothing that covers her skin, but in my eyes all those little petty insecurities resemble delicate flowers blooming on the curve of her spine, her shoulders, and cheekbones. She's so beautiful inside and out and I wish she'd appreciate all her flaws that make her so fucking flawless. The only issue is that voice in her head that convinces her otherwise.

My hand is a mere stray, lingering on the boundaries of the covers that conceal her body from my eyes. My fingers graze her spine and all I can feel is warmth seeping through my skin. Rays fall on her graceful figure, painting her golden and all I can do is stare like a creep, admiring the work of art ahead of me. Tracing cursive letters all over her skin causes gooseflesh to appear on her skin and she shifts a tiny bit before turning to face me with a yawn. My little miss sunshine is finally awake.

"Morning creeper." Nox says with a raspy voice. She bites down on her lip. "Were you staring at my back?"

"And if I was?"

She leans into me and kisses the corner of my mouth, before turning her back to me. "Then you may stare some more." I chuckle as I wrap my arms around her, pressing my naked body against hers and she groans breathlessly.

I begin peppering kisses all over her neck and she giggles in response. Her skin turns hot, and I can feel myself getting hard under the covers. She gasps as soon as she feels my erection poke her back.

"My god, Jimin I haven't even brushed my teeth." Nox rasps.

"I love you." I say then kiss her shoulder. "So, fucking much."

And just like that we're a tangled mess of legs, hands, fingers getting lost in hair. She kisses me tenderly, her delicate fingertips tracing shapes on my shoulders and I lay her down on the bed. Her lips part as she gasps for breath and my hands rest on her thighs, caressing her warm skin and kneading on her flesh until I finally cup her ass. Nox smiles against my neck, and she peppers kisses all over my throat when my fingers feel for her wetness. A loud knock on the door startles her, causing her to jerk forward, but she doesn't stop touching me. I rub her through her panties just to tease her and her head drops back, eyes rolling up, chest heaving up and down in a frenzy.

"Don't say a word." I whisper.

"Jimin" she breathes. "I need you."

"Oh yeah?" Nox nods frantically and I kiss her forehead, before retracting my fingers. I slide my hands under her thighs and lift her up when someone knocks on the door again. Nox opens her mouth to say something, and I cover her mouth immediately as I position her on top of me.

"Jimin?" I can hear Cassie's voice from outside. "Nox? You guys, I made breakfast. If you're hungry come downstairs. We'll be waiting for you."

"You do realize they're fucking right?" Yoongi's groggy voice mutters.

"Oh, shit right-"

Get a hint Cass.

"Oh, I'm hungry alright." I say lowly, glaring directly at the beautiful girl on top of me. "Starving." I murmur as I run my fingers all over her chest, feeling for her soft breasts. A whimper leaves her lips when I wrap my lips around her nipple and she holds onto my head with one hand, the other one resting on my shoulder for support.

My free hand plays with the other one, flicking the nipple and I can hear Cassie's footsteps slowly moving away from our bedroom when Nox lets out one long breath. However, I don't give her any time to rest when I slowly enter two fingers inside her. She starts moving her body, getting herself off on my fingers. She's so incredibly hot, looking all sweaty and flushed, her tits bouncing up and down as she desperately fucks herself on me while incoherent sentences fall out of her reddened lips.