Chapter 1!

Yuzu POV

"Out of your bed," someone threw me out of my bed. I whimpered and found out I was kicked up by the Alpha's son Benji who would be the next alpha for the Cross-river pack. It was one of the strongest pack existed but recently the current generation doesn't have the strength and brain as our ancestors and now it is one of the pack with less members. Most of them were killed by rogues. Even my parents were killed by a rogue but they were warriors. By the time they were killed, they had killed at least five thugs.

I was released from my trance by a kick to the belly. Benji was shouting, "I'm starving and you're asleep." I cried when he hit me again. I got up, cleaned up and ran to the kitchen to cook. This is how I live. my parents died, I couldn't come out of the shock. Added to it, I didn't shift yet. Then I was made Omega and I was mistreated by my pack. I have just one friend, Harumin, who is Alpha's daughter - the next Beta. She's the only person defending me, but not always.

I cooked sooner and served everyone in the pack. I was hungry but I could not eat because I was punished for not cleaning the house yesterday. Harumin stole some food and tried to give it to me in the evening, but I wouldn't eat. After serving everybody, I went to perform all the other tasks. It was a long day, like always.

After the tasks, I went to the place where I used to go whenever my heart is heavy. I started crying and my wolf was sad as well. I was crying to God, "Why do you have to take my parents so soon? Why have I not shifted yet?". I didn't know Harumin had been following me. She stayed by me and I hugged her and cried so much that I fell asleep on her.

*To be continued *