75 | the cabin

Nox

Present

It took a little convincing, but we finally managed to find the perfect Airbnb for seven people in Idaho. Jimin invited Dylan, Cassie, and a guy he's friends with from the frat house and I told Ryan to tag along with us. He was thrilled when he heard that we're going on a vacation in the snow and actually; he was the one who found the cabin we're going to stay at. It's a three-bedroom two story building that is located near the ski resort and at the same time it's close to the city. The hot springs are a little bit further than I would prefer but it wouldn't be a huge burden making a short trip to get there.

However, there were a few issues with the rooming, because Yoongi wants to either share a room with me or Jimin, since he isn't familiar with anyone else in the group. Jimin even asked Taehyung to join us, but from what he told me he declined, probably because I would be there. I hate that I drove a wedge between them, because Taehyung is one of Jimin's closest friends.

We argued a little bit and concluded that Jimin is going to share a room with Yoongi while I would share a room with Cassie since we're the only girls in the group and Ryan would stay with the rest of the guys in the remaining room. However, I have my own personal issues with this arrangement because I have plans for Jimin and fucking Yoongi isn't helping with their proper execution.

Another problem I have right now, is that I'm not enjoying my time with Jimin.

Not as much as I want to, at least.

Meanwhile, Jungkook has flown to Idaho the night before and I had texted him to come over at the house whenever he's free, because I have the feeling he's been overworking himself. He's been traveling to one place after another and hasn't gotten the chance to sit down and just relax.

I had booked the evening flight because I know it would take us some time to rejuvenate at a new place and I thought it would be appropriate for us to rest as soon as we arrive. Jimin drove me and Yoongi to the airport and we agreed to meet everyone else there. As soon as we arrive, we head straight for the check-in desk where we drop our bags and receive our boarding pass after showing our passports. Then we pass our hand luggage through an x-ray machine to check for dangerous goods and then we pass through a metal detector. Jimin goes first and then I go and everyone else passes through without any trouble until Yoongi comes in.

He walks through and the alarms get triggered.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He mumbles and security starts examining him. Yoongi hands me his backpack and then walks through the aisle to get tested again when it rings once more.

"You've got something in your pockets." The guard says and Yoongi gives him a look.

"No, my pockets are empty." He retorts and shows him his pockets. "At this rate, we'll be late for our flight. Look man, the alarm is ringing because I have a situation going on downstairs. Can't exactly pick it apart right now if you get what I'm saying." The security guard doesn't know how to handle this case when he calls a higher up and then he says something to Yoongi we can't hear and then lets him off. As soon as he catches up with us, I elbow him playfully with a grin.

"Damn, Yoongs I didn't know you had a piercing on your dick." I say handing him his backpack.

"Well, you never sucked my dick so you wouldn't know."

"I kinda want to see it. Not because I want to suck your dick. I'm just curious."

"What the fuck Nox, I'm standing right here." Jimin snaps and I giggle taking his hand in mine.

"Seven can get his dick pierced for you to see it."

"That ain't fucking happening." He retorts.

"So where exactly is the piercing located?" I ask Yoongi.