SAY HI TO SATAN FOR ME

AURORAS POV:

I go in my car and speed to where I will be finding Yang bai ( the Chinese mafia leader )

To be 100 percent honest this bitch was hard to find with his disgusting ass, anyways I'm going to his wear house that I found yesterday, when I was hacking on my laptop, I was trying to find anything about him, and I just somehow found his main wear house.

So it's time for him to meet The red Angel he talks so badly about, then after I will introduce my amazing self to him.

I finally get to his wear house and there is guards everywhere, in every inch of the place, I take my laptop out and hack into their camera system, and freeze it as it is right now, so they wouldn't know anything.

I get out my car that I parked in the back where no one could see, I make my way to the first guard and take my gun out and shoot him in the heart, this goes on for the next couple of guards, after I killed everyone In the back I go to the front and kill 3 guards but there is one that I want to kill painfully because why not?

I round house kick him, as he falls on the floor, blood coming out his nose, I kick him in the balls and take my gun out because his cries are getting annoying, but before I kill him I take my knife out and carve in his head the letter "A" after I do so I get my gun that has a silencer and shoot him in the heart, finally he shut the fuck up, bitch sounded like a dying pig!

Anyways I cut off his hand and press it on the hand pad to detect it's him, not anyones that's not suppose to be here, as I do so the door opens, I walk in and see guards everywhere!

I take both of my guns and start shooting everyone in front of me, I make sure they all have a bullet in their hearts.

After I get done with killing everyone that I can see, I go to what seems to be Yang bai's office, i knock on the door, because I'm trying to be nice.

But nothing, so I take my handy dandy gun out and shoot, the door twice as I do so I walk in and smirk at that asshat Yang bai.

" well hello yang bai, you miss me?" I say as I take my knife out and play with it with my finger, I move my hand up the knife and back down as blood comes my finger.

" w-what the fuck are you doing here?" He says shockingly as he is shaking in his seat.

" well I'm here to end your life my love, but before I do I have to pay my respects of course." I say to him with a sickening sweet tone, as I have a smirk on my lips.

" your respects for?" He says confused.

" oh, so you don't know?" I say fake shocked back to him.

" what are you talking about?" He says as he looks around to get a gun, or anything, but that won't work.

" oh you know your wonderful wife, she passed last year, from rape, and torment, how is it possible that you don't know?" I say with a fake sympathetic face.

" oh yea, it, it was hard to move on you know?" He says as he acts like he cared, when in reality he is the one that killed her!

" it is really hard? when you are the one that fucking killed her?" I say as I have my knife now on his neck as I look at him with disgust.

" w-what ar-re you talking about?" He says as he is shaking in his spot!

" oh you son of a bitch, you know what I'm talking about, don't make me make your death harder then it is, because love I will make you fucking beg just like every fucking innocent person you made beg for you to stop!" I say as I stab him in his hand and in his stomach along with his left leg.

He cries out with I'm sure joy, because he's begging already even though I just started!

I punch him, shot him on his knees, arms and stomach, don't think i forgot his little dick, I shot that too.

After I was almost done with my masterpiece, I look at him and take my knife out cutting all his fingers as I do so he's crying like a damn dying cockroach.

I look at him in his eyes as I crave an " A" on top of his forehead I look at him as he's fucking screaming on top of his crusty ass lungs for me to stop?

I take my knife and take out his eye balls, so now he looks unrecognizable, after I'm done with that he's passing in and out of consensus.

Well I don't want to look at this pig anymore, so I take my gun, and point it at him.

" say Hi to the satan for me, love!" I say with a devilish smirk on my face as I shoot him right in the heart as he lays on the floor lifeless.

I look at him, and smirk at my masterpiece that's lying on the floor!

I did amazing!

I guess it's time to go home, but before I do so I take a picture of him and send it to my customer you could say.

I walk out that bitches office and make my way out to the front where there are lifeless body's everywhere, I look around because I feel as if someone is watching me.

I look to the left and the right, but there's no one there, I know someone is behind me or is watching me, but I guess I will just have to wait and see who the fuck it is.

More like find out, cause all these bitches are getting on my nerve's.

I go in my car and speed, my way to my house.

As I get there I see everyone's cars, like everyone my fathers, my brothers, Lorenzo's , aces, Louis's and Angelo's.

I park my car and walk in, and I see them all looking at me like I'm out of my mind!

But something catches their eyes as they all look at my body, I look down and there is blood everywhere on my shirt and on my pants literally everywhere.

Shit so how am I going to get out of this now?!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!
THOUGHTS💕
COMMENT AND VOTE! 🙄💅