CH:65 Connection

Sasuke and Sakura were continuing on their return journey . They would stop by several places to take rest as Sakura still had a little weakny and Sarada was their top priority too. They brought many beautiful things for their daughter along the way. But the best part was when Sasuke would carry Sarada. And Sarada was far more comfortable in sleeping in Sasuke's arms than Sakura. It shower that their father daughter bonding was great. They passed the same mountains of snow but that time they were with their little bundle of happiness. The snow capped valley was now blissful and rhythmic as Sarada's voice echoed through the woods. Sakura while walking through the woods spoke to Sasuke.

" Sasuke kun isn't this where you said that everything will be okay...."

"Hn.."

"I guess you were right....haha...i was scared in vain..."

Sasuke closed the distance between them and cupped her face.

"I was scared too...but somehow I got the strength...i guess it was from you..."

"Oh really....then i guess it's genuine...i mean married couples become the strength of each other right..."

He was closing the distance between them but the Sarada gave a huge stir and they moved away looking at her.

"Haha....see your daughter is warning you to not think naughty..."

Sasuke sighed hearing this They walked ahead with their little life in their hands. They were soon near by Konoha. They decided to stop by in a small village. When they entered they saw various shops there. Sakura hoped into an accessory shop.

"Ne... Sasuke kun....look ....these are so beautiful...."

She said pointing towards the beautiful hairclips.She picked up a cute little one that suited Sarada a lot. Meanwhile Sasuke's eyes fell on a set of white ivory bangles. While Sakura was choosing hairclips. Sasuke's unfazed gaze over the bangles were intrupeted by the shopkeeper.

"Dear child would you like these for your wife. They make a wonderful present."

Sakura was still busy so Sasuke secretly asked the shopkeeper to pack those. After a few minutes Sakura chose a lot of beautiful accessories for Sarada and end buying a lot.

"Nee, Sasuke kun... isn't it awesome to buy beautiful things for our daughter....oh...am gonna have so much fun adoring her with all these beautiful things. She is gonna looks beautiful...."

"Is it necessary....she looks beautiful even without those."

"Of course it is necessary.... isn't the most beautiful part of having a daughter is to dress up her wonderfully..."

Hearing her words Sasuke remembered a long cherished wish of his mother to have a daughter of her own. He gave a small smile looking at an excited Sakura and wishpered in a low voice.

"It's okay mom....you have a granddaughter now..."

"Huh...did you said something..."

He looked up at Sakura hearing her voice.

"Never mind..."

They soon arrived at an inn. Although they would reach Konoha by midnight if they didn't take break but Sarada couldn't handle it. So they decided to stop by. The young shop owner greeted them warmly and took them to their room. She also served them with delicious food. After a good meal Sakura finally laid Sarada down asleep on the bed. She stood by the window gazing at the moonlight as Sasuke was in the shower. The moon would often make her think about Sasuke. Just like the moon he shone brightly in brightness. He was her moon and without his her life is nothing more than a dark endless night. That's when Sasuke came from back and held her in his arms.