CH:56 To the Hideout

With bliss and hapiness engulfing them there journey continued. This time they were deciding to take their time traveling but the hawk hovering above them didn't say so. It was a message asking them to check on Orochimaru's hideout. Well Sasuke knew that the bastard is not someone who will sit still. He was least interested in taking Sakura there that's why he kept postponing it. But it didn't look like had any choice anymore. As for Sakura she was having a terrible time. Since a few weeks she was feeling sick and nauseated. She was getting easily tired and was often dizzy. And since a few nights she was sleeping earlier than Sasuke and getting up late than him. She was dragging him down and that's what irritated her. They were just on their way to Orochimaru's when Sakura lagged behind again. Sasuke turned back towards her.

"Are you okay...."

Sasuke looked at her tensed.
She replied in a tired way.

"Yeah....I just feel dizzy... don't worry I will be fine...."

"I guess it would be worth getting some rest."

"No..I am fine...you can go ahead of me...I will catch up with you in no...."

She felt nauseated again. And she rushed holding her mouth stopping herself from getting embarrassed in front of Sasuke. Sasuke waited there a few minutes pondering on what happened to Sakura. Nd then again he felt a sharp rise in a sudden unknown chakra. It was the same again. Since a few weeks he was feeling this sharp chakra hovering around him. It felt as though it was Itachi's at first and then it would become similar to his own. But especially when he is near Sakura it would give a strong feeling and feel as if Sakura is having much more chakra than her usual. He has always ft her chakra but it was never this heavy. Plus it felt more like an Uchiha. This weird appearance of an unknown chakra always made him worried. That was more the reason he wanted to go Orochimaru's. He doubted that damn snake the most. Who knows might have sent one of his underline to stalk going and his wife. The presence of thia chakra growing stronger.That's when Sakura returned.

"Sorry ...... "

"It's okay....I don't think you can walk anymore...."

"Hmm....I am sorry for dragging you down....I am sorry...."

With that tears started rolling down her cheeks. Sasuke started panicking.

"Just.... just why are you cr...crying....it's not something you have to cry on....."

Sakura's mood changed suddenly.

"Just what the heck do you mean......"

"Calm down.....you are being annoying now..."

"Yeah I know that.....I know am being pathetic do get that.....I know you hate me now that am like this......it's all my fault.."

"Sakura...it's not what I meant...."

Before she could answer another surge of vomit went up to her throat and she rushed again. The chakra Sasuke felt spiked again. He was pretty annoyed to let that damn chakra go this time. His eyes then turned crimson red with the three tomoe Sharingan. He looked all around to find the stalker and went in the direction where the chakra spike was highest. He soon found Sakura sitting exhausted over a rock near a stream. She seemed to be terrible but surprisingly the chakra Sasuke was following was coming directly from Sakura. But if she is sick then she couldn't liberate so much chakra. His Sharingan scanned an exhausted Sakura and surprisingly enough he found that the chakra was concentrated righ in her stomach. The very chakra that felt like the Uchiha's. He went near her. She stood up abruptly and started apologizing but Sasuke's eyes were fixed on her stomach. Sakura noticed it.

"Is something wrong...."

"Yeah....there is an unknown chakra inside you..."

He told looking confused at her. That's when it hit Sakura.

"Don't tell me I....."

"You what?...."

Sasuke looked at her desperately wanting to complete her sentence.Tgats when Sakura stood still and asked Sasuke in a slow voice.

"Sasuke kun can you carry me to the hideout as quick as possible."

This was weird. Sakura would never ask Sasuke to do so. Because she would have been really flustered. Sasuke was embarrassed a bit too but as it was Sakura's request he couldn't do much. He lifted her as he hoped towards the hideout in full speed above the trees. Sakura stayed silent all the way until they reached the hideout. Then Sakura spoke in a fairly different voice.

"Umm... Sasuke kun....I am not feeling good so can you please search for Orochimaru yourself. I will meet you here after you finish your work."

"Is something wrong.....are you still angry..."

"No...it's not that...I am just a little bit dizzy......I will see you soon...so don't worry about me...."

"If you are sick then use my room......I used to stay in this hideout for some time back then....."

"Okay.....thank you...."

"I will be back soon..."

"Yeah...I will be waiting...."

With that he left. Sakura hurried towards the extreme left. She had read some reports on Orochimaru's hideout. It wasn't exactly a hospital but in a way it was like one. So she would surely get the thing she wanted. Thinking all these she walked into a dark room with many beds and machines. Before she could touch any of the equipments a kunai came flying towards her. She dodged it easily. But this time as she landed her hand unconsciously went to her stomach. Then a red haired slim figure appeared infront of her.

"I don't like people who break into my lab..."

Sakura started accumulating her chakra in fists. That's when the woman switched on the lights. And they were both baffled to see each other.

"Sa.... Sakura Haruno....."

"The girls with red hair......."

They both spoke at the same time. Sakura had a brief encounter with Karin when she healed her during mission to find Sasuke in the past. Karin moved forward towards her.

"What brought you here leaf's best medic."

"Sorry...to bother you....I just stop by with Sasuke kun as he had some busy with Orochimaru...."

Karin got excited on hearing about Sasuke.

"Sasuke kun is here...."

"Yeah...."

"Where is he....he has come..."

Before she could complete her sentence Sakura clutched her hand.

"Umm...Karin San right...I needed your help with something......"