CH: 48 Present Hunt

Sakura had no idea when the sky turned pink screaming that it's already dawn. Sasuke's birthday is exactly on the day next to the last day of the festival. And she was so busy with all the hectic missions that she even forgot to bring a gift for Sasuke. That whole night she kept on wondering about every possible gift that Sasuke would like. But that was Sasuke she is talking about. No wonder things Sasuke hate are more than things Sasuke like. Anything materialistic surely wasn't something Sasuke would like from heart. So she has to think hard to get him a perfect present. Restless thinking for the whole night certainly made Sakura sleep till noon that day. As for Sasuke he woke up with a terrible headache thanks to the alcohol. But Sakura's sleeping face was something that certainly lessened his pain. When got up to grab some clothes he saw the pakage of Yukatas . It seemed as though he had a visitor last night. He waited for Sakura to wake up and explain though. And his waiting meant training. He went outside to train as soon as he finished his bath. Sakura on the other hand already knew as soon as she woke up that Sasuke had gone to do a little warm up. She finished her morning routine and waited patiently for Sasuke. And it was evening by the time Sasuke returned.

"Welcome back..."

Sakura offered him some herbal tea to sooth his tiredness. She had somehow made up her mind to persuade Sasuke to stay till the end of the festival. Persuading Sasuke was not easy. At least that's what Sakura expected a few days ago. Sasuke was like a tamed cat when he saw an excited Sakura. As for Sakura she spent the whole of festival searching for gifts that could be best for Sasuke. At times she would even be cornered by Sasuke for giving him excuses and leaving him alone to go search for gifts .

"Just where are wandering off alone Sakura."

" Me...haha....where can I go.....I am always beside you Sasuke kun...."

" Are you hiding something from me..."

" Huh...me.. hiding....no...n..no.... what will hide...hehe....You are just worrying in vain."

Sasuke knew from her nervous expression that Sakura sure is hiding something. But just what was it. He never wanted things to go to the extent that Sakura would have to hide things from him. He wondered if he wasn't reliable enough. Sakura on the other hand had to be more cautious as to ditch Sasuke to find him a gift. But apparently Sasuke has put his Guard up. It was hard ditching him now that he was clenching her hand hard. Still she tried her best.

"Sasuke kun how about we have some Takayaki."

" Hn."

When they entered the Takayaki stall . They ordered their food and had a good meal but by the time Sasuke went to pay for the meal Sakura decided to sneak off. But Sasuke wasn't called a demigod just like that. Just when Sakura was about to sneak off Sasuke stood firmly beside her.

" So, where are you sneaking off now....."

" Sne.... sneaking....I....was just having some air....that's all..."

" Really.......you could have waited for me...."

" Haha....it was suffocating there......so...I...I ... just wanted to have some fresh air.....I wasn't going anywhere..."

" You know.....you are terrible at lying...."

" Who said am lying...."

" At least you can't lie to me...Sakura..."

He closed the distance between them.

" Sasuke kun what are you doing ..... people are watching...."

" You are my wife....so isn't it okay..."

Sakura resist and pushed him back.

"Are you perhaps ..... Taking some special lessons from Kakashi or Naruto.....you are acting weird."

Well that was something he didn't wanna hear. It was true that Sasuke did got some martial advice from Naruto and Kakashi. But he thought if he just stayed passive Sakura might feel hurt. Just why the hell did he listened to those idiots. Kakashi in his last letter even advised him to read "Make out tactics". He should have got aware from then only. Now Sakura thinks he is weird. He wondered if Sakura thought that he is pervert. Well that was something he never wanted to imagine. While Sasuke was pondering over these thoughts. Sakura sneaked off to continue her search. She stopped near a weapon shop. Just while she was about to enter she heard a voice calling her from behind.

"Sakura sensie......."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
CONNECTION जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें