CH:21 Happy Mom

That night even though the evening was quite peaceful yet by midnight situation worsened. Yuriko had started contractions and she was rolling with pain on her bed. Takeru who got up first with Yuriko's painful moans was pacing through the living room . Sasuke and Yamamomto were awake too. Sakura was just running from the kitchen to the bedroom constantly changing the big container of water. Takeru was speaking out with nervousness

"Am so nervous...the baby is coming...am not ready...ah.. what am I gonna do."

Sasuke on the other hand was standing still. Because in his whole life that was the situation he has never even imagined to be. Yamamoto wore a worried look on his face. Sakura cane out rushing.
Takeru jumped to her feet and gazed at her excitingly.

"Is the baby here...is my Yuriko ok."

"Um...she had contractions before due date so her case is a bit complicated . She has a lot of blood loss actually."

"There was an expression of fear on Takeru's face. "

"You have to arrange her blood I will the manage the rest.. Trust me I will save her child."

She put her hand on Takeru's shoulders. Yamamoto held her hand. Sasuke was annoyed a bit on the scene .

"Sakura san .....can you use my blood ."

"Huh ...yeah I can..."

"Fine then....I will give my blood."

Yamamoto followed Sakura inside the room. Sakura was smart enough to make all types of arrangement for blood transfusion. Sasuke was still outside. Takeru wire an expression of fear on his face. Sasuke put his hand on his shoulders trying to console him.

"Don't worry.....she will be ok...Sakura is the best medic ninja I have every seen."

"Hm...it's easy for you to say Uchiha ......"

"I ....I know am ....."

"It's ok Uchiha...you said it out if concern I know. Thanks to your wife that she agreed to help Yuriko give birth. When I left the Stone village my home. I waa scared that I might not be able to help Yuriko give birth to our child safely. But luckily I found you both that day. I am thankful that you were ready to help us."

"Um....if you don't mind....can I ask why did you left your village."

"Long story Uchiha....Yuriko was and Stone Anbu member. Her life was all surrounded by danger. That's why we have to live here. So that our children can grow up in a safe place. Being an important person to the village makes your life full of risks. "

"I understand...it's not really normal to have an easy life then huh .."

"Hm..yeah .....but still we were happy...place,distance all that never mattered. Our home was where we were together. And it's true that I was scared to have this child at first....but then Yuriko was strong enough to show me how beautiful having a true home is. And that's it then...I was willing to give my all to protect them. Even though I was scared at the beginning, slowly even I felt excited to see my child. I felt excited to feel it's kick in Yuriko's tummy. Even now I want them to be fine. Because I want to be with my child and Yuriko like a complete happy family. You know Uchiha no matter how different your life be now once you become a father many things change auntomatically."

That's when the finally heard a loud cry of a child from the room. Takeru's fear tainted face was suddenly filled with an invisible joy. Tears started rolling down his cheeks. He was laughing and crying at the same time.

"I became a father...I became a father Uchiha....."

He gave both Sasuke and Sakura a big hug. They both congratulated him.