CH:52 My Man

With the passing summer came the fall. Sasuke and Sakura who had now learnt every side of each other were still on their journey. They crossed mountains, grasslands and many beautiful places. For Sakura the whole world was truly mesmerizing. She had never imagined that there will be a time when she would be able to see all these beautiful features of this world. They travelled through many towns and villages. Some were in a deadly state after the war. Sakura being an elite medic helped in setting up small health clinics all these places. This time they stayed in a small town near the land of iron.

"Ahhh... Sasuke kun...can you please check on the inn yourself....I want to check the town inside."

" We can go together.... after checking in..."

Sakura made a pouting face.

" Do you really think that am a 2 year old kid...."

Sasuke had grown a bit overprotective after seeing Sakura on the verge of death twice. And after their first night he has wanted to protect her more. Because she has become his oxygen in a way. But even if he was overprotective he was still no match for arguments with Sakura. Sasuke went to the inn to check in. The old lady who was sitting at the reception gave him the key to their room. The inn was a all one. So they had to share one small bed. It wasnt something they hadn't done before. But the thing that concerned Sasuke most was his growing lust for Sakura's body. After their first night they have done it a couple of times but still he could never have enough. Even while they were sleeping in the wild he would have this etching feeling of touching Sakura. Uhh...he was turning into something out of his character. He thought that may be it was what Sakura did to him. He wondered if the Dobe was the same. He had got the letter from Naruto not too long ago. The dobe has finally become a Father. Sasuke could actually guarantee that Naruto's son will be a spitting image of his father even with out looking at him. He just hoped that he wouldn't be an idiot like his dad. He got the letter bin the morning so he hadn't yet told Sakura about the good news he was sure she would be overwhelmed on hearing it. Just as he was wondering about Sakura there was a creak of the door. Sakura entered into the room still wearing her Cape. She seemed a bit down. She hanged her Cape beside Sasuke and sat on a chair resting her head atop the chair. Sasuke offered her a glass of water. While she drank the water he massaged her shoulders to make her relax.

" Thanks Sasuke kun..."

"Hn.."

She seemed a bit relaxed after sometime. So Sasuke's spoke in a concerned voice.

"Is something the matter?"

" The town....it looks as if it's been raided often by Bandits..."

Sasuke moved and sat across her.

"Bandits?"

" Yeah...I think we have gotta look into the matter..."

Sasuke nodded and Sakura went in to have a bath. She returned wearing a thin pajama. And sat on the bed. Sasuke sat behind her and leaned on her back. He spoke in an intimidating voice.

" Are you worried...."

" Nah...am just a bit tired...."

" From the inspection of the town."

" May be...."

He hugged her and pinned her on the bed.

"So shall I give you some massage..."

"Haha... seriously Sasuke kun....since when did you became so naughty..."

" Since, I married you..."

Sakura gave a soft giggle and soon they indulged into their night excersize.
The morning rays of Sun kissed Sakura's face as she was engulfed in the warmth of Sasuke's body. She got up and looked at the rising sun as her eyes shifted to a sleeping Sasuke. It felt as though she got everything she desired. Staring at his handsome face she didn't realise that he got up .