CH:18 First date.

They walked for the next few days until they reached a small town. They decided to rest there for some time. So , first they went into an inn. The place was pretty beautiful. It seemed like an ideal place for couples. They could see many couples holding hands. That scene made Sasuke felt as though he should hold Sakura's hand too. He thought she might be feeling a little bit awkward on the moment. So without hesitation he grabbed her hand Sakura was astonished on Sasuke's sudden move. She looked at him with suprise.

"Um...we are husband and wife,so it's ok to hold hands right."

"Huh...yeah...sure.."

They walked hand in hand into the inn. The receptionist was an old lady. She welcomed them warmly.

"We would like to have two rooms."

That's what Sakura said thinking that even though they are married Sasuke might not be very comfortable with her around in a room again. She had no intention to annoy you.

"Um.. aren't you both a couple."

Asked the old lady curiously on Sakura's request. She was flustered on how to explain her the situation. But Sasuke stepped in the right moment.

"I think you are mistaken, my wife said we need one room not two. Please check if there are any vacancies"

Sasuke's words made Sakura flustered but he wasn't wrong either. But she curious on why he made their marraige public. She didn't expect this from Sasuke. She wondered if he was really comfortable.

"Oh, I guess am really getting old. You do look like a newly wed. Well you can have your honeymoon here. Here is room key."

That moment Sakura thought, why do people think they are on their honeymoon when they are just travelling. Every time this honeymoon word is brought up she remembers her closet pervert sensei. They walked into their room. The room wasn't as luxurious as the one in Kumogakure but it was still comfortable.

"I will be going to buy some stuff. I might be coming late so you can sleep early."

That's what Sasuke said after 15 mins of entering the room and in an instant he disappeared in thin air. Now Sakura was all alone in the room. Sasuke went in to a weapon shop to buy some scrolls,kunai and shuriken. On his way back he saw a small food stall. That's when he remembered that Sakura might not have eaten anything yet. So he bought some tomato soup from the vendor. On his way to the inn he noticed a couple walking by his side. They were happily chatting about their first date. This idea if first date was something that struck Sasuke with realisation. He thought that even though he married Sakura he hadn't done anything she would be expecting her boyfriend or husband to do. He was still unknown to the idea of dates. He did proposed to Sakura, but even he thought their marraige was a bit in rush. He thought may be he didn't let Sakura had that feeling of being a girlfriend. Sasuke had never had a chance to learn about dates from Naruto or any of his former friends about dating. So before he went to the inn. He thought of writing a letter to Naruto. He chose his words carefully knowing how annoying his yellow head friend can be. And sent his letter through his hawk. He thought it's best to ask experienced people. He headed inside their roomand found Sakura's still waiting for him.

"Welcome back Sasuke kun"

The feeling of being home engulfed him.

"I ....I brought some food."

"Huh..oh... ok..I will lay out the bowls. You get fresh, I will serve it."

Sasuke got freshed and changed into comfortable pyjamas. By the time he freshen up Sakura had already tided up the little table with two bowls of soup. He sat on one side of the table and Sakura sat across him. They ate in silence until sakura spoke up.