CH:15 Marry me

The next morning when Sakura woke up she found Sasuke missing. She thought that he already left her. She thought that probably her questions of the previous day annoyed Sasuke the most . In one was Sasuke just wanted to get rid of this responsibility.so he left that's what she imagined until she saw a brown pakage near her bag pack. She curiously opened it and found an old tradition white kimono. She was shocked on seeing this sudden gift. There was a note inside.

'Were it and come to the Haiden(worship hall in a shrine) '.

The handwriting spoke that it was Sasuke's. But the Kimono looked like a wedding dress  to  Sakura. The thought of Sasuke marrying her stunned her. But then again she thought it must be because of the criteria Kakashi's laid. This thought disheartened her. She wanted to marry Sasuke, but not like this. She wore the kimono just to keep Sasuke's heart. Because she knew that it was the first time Sasuke asked her to were something for him. She headed to the worship hall. And just as she guessed Sasuke was already standing there in his traditional wedding attire. Sasuke turned around and the scene bewildered him. Sakura indeed looked beautiful in a wedding dress.

"You are .... beautiful"

"Sasuke..there is something I wanna ask you.."

"Hn."

"Why do you wanna marry me....is it just because Kakashi sensie told. If it's so then you don't need to. You don't have to marry me without love."

"Who said so."

"Huh."

"Who said I am marrying you just because Kakashi said."

"You mean.."

"I was gonna marry you sooner or later. Kakashi just made it easier for us."

"Marraige isn't a game. A marraige without love"

"It won't be a marraige without love."

"Huh"

"Will you agree if I say that "

"Don't"

Sasuke grabbed her hands and pulled her to him. Sakura felt his heart beating fast. That sound of his heart beat spoke more than his lips ever had

"Now you know right, how my heart beats when am with you. Still do you"

She hugged him back hard. That embrace was so warm that none of them wanted to let go. Sakura still felt it was a dream. She felt Sasuke's warm breath near below her neck.

"I love you Sakura"

Those words, Sakura spent her whole life waiting to hear those words. She wanted to hear that again and again but she knew that hearing it once was more than enough for now. Tears roll down her cheeks.

"Sasuke kun..I Love you...I love you."

She didn't wanna stop. But Sasuke's voice made her.

"I don't have a ring for you but I want you to wear something more meaningful and important. Something that is a big part of me and I want to share it with you. I want you to wear the Uchiha clan crest on the back of your clothes for the rest of your life...... Sakura will you marry me?"

'Marry me' sakura wanted to faint that very moment. It was like a dream now. If that was a dream then she didn't wanna get up. Those words that Sasuke said today was the highest amount of affection he every showed anyone in his whole life. But Sakura wasn't just anyone.

Sakura held his hands and said

"It would be my honor Sasuke kun"

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Sasuke's eyes have already opened wide. He grabbed her hands and pulled her to the the front.  There was a old priest waiting their already. Even though it wasn't a grand wedding. Even though it wasn't something that most people would have called a memorable day. But for Sakura it was the day her life changed. It was her last day as Haruno Sakura. Those few moments she spent with Sasuke were her last moments of being Sasuke's fan girl, of being the girl who waited long for her love. She couldn't have even imagined this scene a few weeks ago when they started traveling. And now here it is. The proceedings didn't take much of a time. They took the vows and it ended with Sasuke's voice saying "I do"
Long ago her journey started from 'you are annoying' till 'see you soon' and now it has come from 'see you soon' to 'I do'. With this two words her life as Sakura Uchiha began. Now she  has become Sasuke's eaternal partner. Now a new thread of connection has began with her. With every vow they promised to support,love and trust each other for the rest of their lives. Even though the ceremony didn't have any witness to it. There memories itself were the greatest album of that moment. After the ritual of vows Sasuke held Sakura's hand and gave her a soft smile and in no time grabbed her placed his lips on hers. This time Sakura didn't resist either. They embraced each other with love. They always have a different connection but from that day  that connection had become  their new eaternity. Sakura knew that she will soon have to return to her life of waiting forever but now she is sure that Sasuke will return. Because now she can be someone he can return to. She can be someone who can accompany him even if she isn't by his side. That day changed her life. That day was so special that it didn't need any photo or album to be captured. Because those moments were already captured in their hearts.

 Because those moments were already captured in their hearts