CH:53 Warm up

They started their investigation soon after their breakfast. The people inside the town were pretty malnourished. Sakura did her best in helping them. The place was tattered with the frequent invasion of bandits. Investigating the town they reached a tattered old place and ordered some Tomato soup. A frail looking man gave them food in a really messy bowl. They had no choice but to sympathies with the man. There were two kids running around him who were really thin. Sakura handed them some money. But the old man came rushing and refused the money.

" Please don not give us these. We won't be able to stay safe if we have money."

" Huh..."

" The..bandits...they rob and murder any person they see.....with money."

Just as he finished the hotel door was burst open and a big fat man appeared who was followed by few men.

" Hey old geezer.....looks like you got some profits huh...."

The frail old man pleaded with fear in a shivering voice.

" Please.....let our guests leave...we don't have money...nor do they have any.... So please let them go..."

" Guest's huh.."

He moved towards Sakura who was now glaring at him.

" Lovely lady..."

Sakura spoke in a harsh voice.

" Is torturing the weak your way huh....fatty...."

That changed the expression on his face.

" You speak too much bitch...."

"Bitch....huh..."

Sakura gave him a malicious grin and before he could say another word. He went flying past his subordinates. Now Sakura spoke with a huge smile.

" Whose lovely now huh."

Laying on a tattered wall he ordered his subordinates . But to his suprise there was barely any response. When he finally got a clear view all his men were lying on the floor and Sasuke stood amidst their corpses. He swiftly walked to him.

" How dare you."

The Sharingan was glowing with blood lust. The man looked at him with out most fear. Sasuke quickly scanned his brain putting a genjutsu on. The screamed to the point that his cries were audible till the village gate. Sasuke's genjutsu was no ordinary thing after all. After a few minutes the man lay unconscious. Sasuke walked towards Sakura.

"Are you ok..."

" Do you really think that pig is even a match for the genins of Konoha...."

" If you are talking about the genins you trained then I guess not..."

Sakura gave a smile to Sasuke and went to comfort the old man and his children.

"Don't worry....they won't bother you anymore...."

The old man earnestly thanked them. Sasuke and Sakura exited the village soon after. Now Sakura spoke in an intense tone.

"So where is the main party huh...."

" Not far from here..."

" Am etching to do some punching...."

With those words they started moving towards the north. After walking for sometimes they finally reached a cave.

" Seriously these thugs are a complete mess....."

Sakura's comment on the hideout showed Sasuke how much she was etching to punch these people. And before he could think anything else, he found Sakura dissapeared from beside him. When he looked above he saw her in the air. And with seconds she landed her fists on the cave wall. The ground started trembling and the cave started turning into pieces. A huge gust of smoke from the breaking of cave surrounded. When the smoke got clear they could finally see a thousand of men standing with all kinds of weapon in their hands. Sakura gave Sasuke a smile if satisfaction.

" Looks like we can finally go all out right.... Sasuke kun..."

"Hn...still be care....."

Before he could complete Sakura had already plunged into them breaking the ground beneath them . There leader shouted in anger.

" How dare you....measly woman...."

He charged towards Sakura. Before he could even touch her Sasuke gave him a terrible kick which made him go flying towards his comrades.

" Seeing you so...over excited is a rare sight...."

" Yeah...but oddly...am too excited to punch their faces."

Sakura said those words punching a bunch of them all together. Sasuke was slashing people through his Katana. In a few minutes time there were standing amidst unconscious men lying all around.

" Geez this can't be called a warm up exercise for us either."

Sakura said those words with a sigh. The walked towards the villagers who had gathered around on hearing about the commotion. Sakura walked towards the old man's kids. She patted their head and said in a soft voice.

" Now the bad guys won't hurt you anymore....ok..."

The kids hugged her tightly. Sasuke looked at them with a faint smile. A little kid ran towards Sasuke and gave him a hug by clinging to his legs. Sasuke was suprised by this sudden gesture. The kid looked up to him with his shining golden eyes and spoke in an innocent tone.

" Thank you....papa..."

Sasuke was shocked on hearing this. He has been addressed in many way but not on e like this. He wondered what the kid was thinking as the kid snuggled his head into Sasuke's leg. Sakura was watching him in bewilderness. That's when a young teenage girl came running towards the little two year old.

" Am so sorry.....Oda-kun... often mistakes young men to be his father. I apologise for his behaviour hero-san."

Sasuke hearing those words was more shocked. Sakura marked this uncomfortable self of his. She went and stood beside him.

" Don't bother with the names..... just call him oni-chan.....and am fine with nee San too..."

Sakura then looked down
to the kid. She picked him up gently. Just a moment ago when the kid called Sasuke papa she imagined for a moment how would Sasuke look like if he had a kid. A kid who would greatly resemble Sasuke. Ebony black eyes and raven hair. Her heart skipped a beat on just the thought of it. She gave a big hug to the kid.

" Oda-kun can call us what ever he wants."

Sasuke who looked at Sakura hugging the child actually thought that Sakura sure will be a great mother. She reminded him a lot of his own mother.