CH:45 Regret

After that afternoon full of ecstasy Sakura and Sasuke decided to focus on their meeting with Naruto and the others. Sasuke was recovering fast thanks to Sakura's efforts and Sunagakure's medical facilities. The nearest place to the hideout was certainly Sunagakure and at that moment both of them required immediate medical attention. Sasuke had his meeting with Naruto while he was still in bed because Sakura didn't allow him to leave. Naruto certainly was the first to speak with that sly expression of his.

"Ne... Sasuke teme...you seem to have exhausted Sakura chan ."

He leaned towards him and said.

"She was also injured you know....you should be a bit patient after all."

Sakura stepped on Naruto's foot and Naruto squealed in pain. Sakura gave a devellish smile.

"Sorry Naruto...looks like you were not in the correct state of your mind."

Sai and Ino were all confused now. Sai certainly got what was going on but Ino asked out of confusion.

"What is going on here?"

And Sai with his weird personality spoke with his strange smile.

"Naruto got beaten by Ugly because he was ......"

Before he could finish Naruto covered his mouth.

"Please Sai.... don't dig our graves here....."

Sai was shocked yet he still listened to Naruto's advice. Sasuke broke the commotion by changing the topic.

"Let's talk buisness first."

Sakura got the indication and turn the playful atmosphere into a serious one. But just when they were going to start their discussion the door to the hospital room opened and entered Gara with Kankuro beside him. Gara entered and greeted Sasuke.

"It seems you are awake Uchiha Sasuke..."

"Hmm ....seems like Akai is throwing a fit huh..."

"Yeah...the woman is a tough shell."

Naruto intrupted.

"But the Akai girl had some gut to plan against the leaf."

Gara:A plan against leaf means a plan against the Allied shinobi force. Who knows what her next target was.

Ino:Yeah, we have no idea how many are still there with those things in mind.

Sasuke was in deep thoughts. Sakura on the other hand was busy wondering something. So Gara questioned Sakura's thought ful expression.

"It seems something is on your mind Sakura."

She looked towards him.

" Hnn....it's nothing... just that this woman ....she is really weird... It's just a guess but I think she knows a lot about us."

" can you speculate?"

"What I mean is .....she knew a of us pretty well...she knew the information about Sasuke,the Uchiha clan and Even Itachi....Most of these information are confined in the leaf now."

"How do you know..."

"Well, I had a bit if a conversation with her..."

"That's useful information Sakura, thanks for the help."

"Helping the Kazekage is an honour anyway."

"The black market is confiscated... don't worry about it ...."

Naruto gleamingly looked at Gara.

"Thanks Gara....these underground black markets are a real fuss...I wonder how many are still there.."