We enter the building and the guards opened the doors for us.

All eyes were on us right now. I took a deep breath and started walking down the stairs with Ice by my side. "You alright?" he asked and I turn my head to him. "Yeah, it's just.. uhm never mind" I smiled.

I hated this. I was so mad at Francis. I really hate him. But seeing him with that blondy it's really upsetting me. I want to punch that injected lips of her.

FRANCIS

"Melanie i'm not going to repeat myself. Take your hands off me" I growl in a low voice so no one would hear except for her.

"B-but babe y-you-" she stopped when she received a glare from me.

"I'm not your babe. Your here because my fiancé's being a brat and she's mad at me for whatever reason and I don't want to be seen alone, so shut the fuck up and smile"

I glance at Ice and Bella. They were both laughing at something which is making my blood boil.

I can't see her with him. I mean he's my best friend and all but I want her with me. Fuck.

A couple approaches us and Melanie starts smiling. "Roberto" I nod. "Francis, great to see you" he smiles. "Is this the famous Bella?" he asks eyeing Melanie from thread to toes.

"No. She's there with Ice" I rolled my eyes and he started laughing. "So she's upset with you and you don't know why?" my eyes wide at his statement "Kira does that too, she will come around"

We keep talking, my mind didn't stop thinking about Bella. She was making me furious. I want her. I fucking want her. All of her. Her lips, her laugh, her curves. Everything.

"Francis I would like to make a deal with you" Roberto states making me come back to earth and I simply nod. I grab Melanie's arm and lean to her height. "Behave" I whisper.

Walking past all of the people that were here, we reach an empty room and he closes the door.

"Talk" I demand.

"The French are fucking with us. And I think that they're fucking with you too, right?" I nod.

"I want to make an alliance with you. Both of our mafias together. Two are stronger than one" he says in a 'duh' tone.

"I think so too. Plus I could talk with the Swedish or Russians so they could help us out. You know that the French have been gaining power and they're strong. It doesn't take one shot to end them all" I add and he takes his hand which I shake.

"I'll send you the papers"

Shots ringing stop is from talking more. "PERSONNE NE BOUGE. Je veux Francis Fiore ou sa salope se meurt ce soir." (NOBODY FUCKING MOVE. I want Francis Fiore or his slut is dying tonight.)

"We are screwed." I take my gun and count the bullets that I have. I have enough. "French"

Roberto and I go back to the room where no one was except for Ice who had Bella behind of him and with his hand intertwined  to her's. Dante was also there, next to Ice and with a gun pointed to both of them.

"Prenons la chienne et tu vivras" (Let us take the bitch and you'll live)

"Where is Melanie, Ice?" I ask and he narrows his eyes. "I don't know, she left after you left with Roberto" he states and I can see Bella's eyes on me. She was hurt.

"Leave her alone, i'm here" I shout and they glare at me. "Francis Fiore, what a pleasure" the man smiles.

********************************************
Hey guys! i'm here finally. Back from the death lol.

Also, I wanted to show you Bella's dress and everything.

Dress and hair

Dress and hair

Ice's tuxedo

Francis' tuxedo

Francis' tuxedo