"That's very fucking mature Yoongi." I retort. Since the moment is all ruined now, I lift my body off the couch and stalk to the door when Yoongi suddenly grabs my arm.

"I'm sorry Nox, I-I don't know what got into me I-"

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to Yoongi." I say. "What you said to him was very cruel. Even for you."

"I know, I know, I'm just fucking angry at myself for being this way."

"What do you mean?"

"Are you fucking him Nox?" Yoongi deadpans.

A hysterical laugh leaves my lips and I run my hand through my hair as I hold onto the doorknob for support. "That is none of your business Yoongi."

"So, you are." He mutters more to himself than me. "I didn't mean to be cruel; I just couldn't handle it."

"Handle what?"

"I always knew you had a soft spot for Jimin ever since he moved here. I remember when I saw you from the bathroom window while smoking; you helped him bring his shit up and that's something you don't bother yourself with when new tenants arrive. You would fight and argue with him, and you make up just as fast and now you don't fight at all." Yoongi continues. "I saw you two, the night I got discharged. I was going to smoke a joint before I go to bed when I saw you at the fountain."

"What is your point, Yoongi?"

"My point is, why did you hide it from me?"

"Because I wanted to avoid a situation like this." I tell him. "I didn't want to hurt your feelings Yoongi and so does Jimin. He knows you still feel things for me, and he doesn't want to hurt you either."

"I don't want you guys to walk on tip toes around me." He manages. "I care for you both and we're all adults here, so you don't have to fucking hide your relationship on my account. If you're happy, then I'm happy."

"Really?" I arch my brows and cross my arms. "Because you've got a weird fucking way of showing it."

Lately, Yoongi has been acting strange; stranger than usual if that's even fucking possible and he's been very argumentative. He'd start fights with Jimin out of nowhere and I would have to be the one collecting the pieces. It started out with small stupid things that you could easily shake off, but now he has crossed over the line by bringing up Sam and Evelyn and by trashing on his friends. I tease Jimin all the time because I like earning reactions out of him, but not to this level. And I could tell that Jimin did him a favor by stepping out, because I could see how mad that crude remark of his made him. It's a good thing Jimin didn't let his anger take ahold of him otherwise I don't know if I could deal with another violent mess right now. I admire his self-control, but unfortunately that means that he's bottling his temper in a flask.

His silence is the most alarming signal.

"I'm sorry Nox." He says, leaning his back against the door. "Jesus, I'm fucking things up again."

I kneel to face him and grab his arms in a consoling manner. "What's wrong Yoongi? Tell me."

"Look at the date."

I turn on my phone only to see that it's November 26th.

"Shit, Yoongi." I put my arms around him and hold him close to me. He rests his head on my chest while taking deep breaths.

"I have to go see him, but it hurts every damn time."

"It's okay, Yoongi." I say soothingly. "It's okay. We can go see him together if you want. I can drive you there."